Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
ResScan 4.1 Clinician Manual - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: ResScan 4.1 Clinician Manual (/Thread-ResScan-4-1-Clinician-Manual)

ResScan 4.1 Clinician Manual - bettencc - 09-25-2012

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the ResScan 4.1 Clinician Manual?

RE: ResScan 4.1 Clinician Manual - zonk - 09-26-2012

(09-25-2012, 11:36 PM)bettencc Wrote: Anyone know where I can get a copy of the ResScan 4.1 Clinician Manual?
Welcome to the forum
It should comes with the ResScan download
The 3.14 version is available from "Private Files and Links" (LINKS to Members-Only FILES)

RE: ResScan 4.1 Clinician Manual - SuperSleeper - 09-26-2012

(09-26-2012, 12:24 AM)zonk Wrote: Welcome to the forum
The 3.14 version is available from "Private Files and Links" (LINKS to Members-Only FILES)

Version 4.1 is also being distributed via the method outlined in the Private Files & Links forum.

You can download either version from the instructions that are sent out, in other words.

Coffee

RE: ResScan 4.1 Clinician Manual - trish6hundred - 09-26-2012

Hi bettencc, WELCOME! to the forum.!

RE: ResScan 4.1 Clinician Manual - bettencc - 09-28-2012

I was unable to locate the 4.1 manual here. It also did not come with the software.

(09-26-2012, 09:47 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(09-26-2012, 12:24 AM)zonk Wrote: Welcome to the forum

Version 4.1 is also being distributed via the method outlined in the Private Files & Links forum.

You can download either version from the instructions that are sent out, in other words.

Coffee

RE: ResScan 4.1 Clinician Manual - SuperSleeper - 09-28-2012

(09-28-2012, 07:38 AM)bettencc Wrote: I was unable to locate the 4.1 manual here. It also did not come with the software.

Look in your ResScan installation folder on your "c:" drive, something like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\ResMed\ResScan4\ResScan Clinician's Manual.pdf

The manual is usually included with the install at this location on your hard drive.

Let us know if you still can't find it. I personally haven't installed 4.1 yet, so I don't have it.

Meanwhile, if someone wants to email me a copy of the ResScan 4.1 manual, I can find a way to make it available for direct download perhaps.

If someone sends it, please reply here and send it to: apneaboard@gmail.com

Thanks!

RE: ResScan 4.1 Clinician Manual - Oneshot - 09-28-2012

(09-28-2012, 08:10 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Look in your ResScan installation folder on your "c:" drive, something like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\ResMed\ResScan4\ResScan Clinician's Manual.pdf

The manual is usually included with the install at this location on your hard drive.

Let us know if you still can't find it. I personally haven't installed 4.1 yet, so I don't have it.

Meanwhile, if someone wants to email me a copy of the ResScan 4.1 manual, I can find a way to make it available for direct download perhaps.

If someone sends it, please reply here and send it to: apneaboard@gmail.com

Thanks!

Sent the manual to your apneaboard@gmail.com address.
File path was a bit different but maybe that was because I had version 3.16 installed and when I installed 4.1 it just over wrote 3.16.
ProgramFiles(86)/ResMed/ResMed3/ResScanClinicianManual

There is no mention of 4.1 until you open the manual itself and see the first page.

RE: ResScan 4.1 Clinician Manual - SuperSleeper - 09-28-2012

Thanks Oneshot! Appreciate that!

Okay folks, if you can't find the ResScan Manual on your "C:" drive, you can download it from our "hidden" web page location which will be moved periodically, and the current location will be accessible only from this thread in our Private Files and Links area. (you will need to register and log into Apnea Board to view the Private Files & Links area).

Once you click on the link in that post, it will take you to the Members-Only Files Page... the ResScan 4.1 Clinician Manual is about half-way down the page.