Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Sleepyhead Help: Inhalation Pressures Not Displaying - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Sleepyhead Help: Inhalation Pressures Not Displaying (/Thread-Sleepyhead-Help-Inhalation-Pressures-Not-Displaying)

Sleepyhead Help: Inhalation Pressures Not Displaying - Spy Car - 09-05-2017

For 5 days I used a loaner Bi-level (ResMed AirCurve 10 Auto) on a trial (that didn't go well) and each night I imported the data into Sleepyhead.

This morning I imported data from my AirSense 10 Auto (that I resumed using last night), but on inspection, all the graphs (ordinally shown in red) that chart inhalation pressures are gone. And not just for last night, but seemingly for the entire year I've used APAP. 

Sleepyhead does show the Exhalation pressures for APAP (in green).

The IPAP/EPAP pressures for the 5 days of Bi-level also display.

Is there a fix?

Bill

RE: Sleepyhead Help: Inhalation Pressures Not Displaying - Crimson Nape - 09-05-2017

Try rebuilding the data (Data->Rebuild CPAP Data->Your Machine Name) then exit and restart SleepyHead.

RE: Sleepyhead Help: Inhalation Pressures Not Displaying - AlanE - 09-05-2017

Right click on the pressure graph and select Plots and see if all is checked also in that same right click, select CPAP overlays and see if those are checked as well.

RE: Sleepyhead Help: Inhalation Pressures Not Displaying - Spy Car - 09-05-2017

(09-05-2017, 11:41 AM)AlanE Wrote: Right click on the pressure graph and select Plots and see if all is checked also in that same right click, select CPAP overlays and see if those are checked as well.

Yes Alan, EPAP was checked, "Pressure" was not. Thank you!

Checking "Pressure" brought back data display for last night's data, but "only" for last night's data. The rest of the year is displaying only EPAP data for APAP.

Is there a universal fix?

Bill

RE: Sleepyhead Help: Inhalation Pressures Not Displaying - AlanE - 09-05-2017

Did you try rebuilding as Crimson Nape suggested?

(09-05-2017, 11:23 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Try rebuilding the data (Data->Rebuild CPAP Data->Your Machine Name) then exit and restart SleepyHead.

(09-05-2017, 11:54 AM)AlanE Wrote: Did you try rebuilding as Crimson Nape suggested?

Just tried it. All the IPAP data from my APAP machine isn't showing up in the charts.

I am able to turn on the "Pressure" by following Alan's instructions on a daily basis by clicking "Pressure" under "Plots."

Is there a universal fix?

Bill

RE: Sleepyhead Help: Inhalation Pressures Not Displaying - Crimson Nape - 09-05-2017

Well .  .  . Toot!   Make sure the checkbox on the leftside is checked in Edit->Preferences->Waveforms for these parameters. This setting is suppose to be a global setting, but anything if fair game on computers. You might go back to days that it isn't listed and try Alan's suggestion there as well.

(09-05-2017, 12:27 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Well .  .  . Toot!   Make sure the checkbox on the leftside is checked in Edit->Preferences->Waveforms for these parameters.  This setting is suppose to be a global setting, but anything if fair game on computers.   You might go back to days that it isn't listed and try Alan's suggestion there as well.

The Preferences appear to be correct under Waveforms.

I'm facing 380 days (or so) doing it by hand.

*Sigh*

Bill