Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Philips DreamStation Modem - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Philips DreamStation Modem (/Thread-Philips-DreamStation-Modem)

Pages: 1 2

Philips DreamStation Modem - nlewis - 09-16-2017

I am new to the sleep apnea community. I am 29 years old with a AHI of 42.9. I am currently on 7-15 CMH20 but anyways I went to my first doctor's appointment with the SD card and they said that changes were made. They were not and I was wondering if I can download to any software using a cell phone modem? I'm currently using Dreammaster and Encore Pro as of right now. It would be nice to download and make changes remotely.

RE: Philips DreamStation Modem - Sleeprider - 09-16-2017

Prescriptions can be written to the SD card, but there is no way for consumers to transmit prescription changes that I'm aware of. I have not seen that software fall into the consumer's hands or this forum. There is software that enables Wi-Fi enabled SD cards to upload data to Sleepyhead on your laptop, PC or Mac.

RE: Philips DreamStation Modem - nlewis - 09-16-2017

It is not a SD card of any sorts. I have been downloading via the SD card but my Dreamstation has a "Cellular w/o Oximetry" by Respironics installed plus Bluetooth. I made the changes in provider mode because the office said they did but when I plugged the SD in, it was not changed.

Thanks

RE: Philips DreamStation Modem - Walla Walla - 09-16-2017

The modem can be used by providers on a network provided by Phillips. You as a user cannot get access to that network.

Does that answer your question?

Yes, it does. But is there any reason the SD update didn't take at the pulmonary office and I had to go into provider. Is there anyway to make changes thru any of the apps on the apps? As you can see the apps on my profile.

No. If they're not using the Modem than the only way to change settings is by SD Card or through the Machine. Sounds like they made a mistake when they tried to update your card. Could have been as simple as not saving it.

RE: Philips DreamStation Modem - trish6hundred - 09-16-2017

Hi nlewis,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you on your CPAP journey.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.

Is that done by EncorePro?

Yes you can program your SD card with Encore Pro.

(09-16-2017, 03:48 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi nlewis,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you on your CPAP journey.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.

Thank you, being 29 this is a change I am learning still.