Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Remzzz liners - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Commercial Posts (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Commercial-Posts)
+--- Thread: Remzzz liners (/Thread-Remzzz-liners)

Pages: 1 2 3

Remzzz liners - britincanada - 10-04-2012

After getting a sore nose with the Quattro™ FX Full Face Mask

I Contacted a member on here Becky at RemZzzs

Who sent me a Couple of Sample packs out

Its Great product i was going to change over to a mirage liberty mask

I Tried it worked well then got a cold

So i switched back to the Quattro™ FX Full face Mask and used the RemZzzs Liners

Made a big difference no more leakage in the Eyes And no more red marks on the Nose in fact i slept ten hours with it on last night

Now if i can get my care-provider to Supply me with the RemZzzs Liners my Number 1 mask will be The Fx

Thanks Again RemZzzzs ThanksThanks

RemZzzs Liners 5

RE: Remzzz liners - RemZzzs - 10-04-2012

(10-04-2012, 10:29 AM)britincanada Wrote: After getting a sore nose with the Quattro™ FX Full Face Mask

I Contacted a member on here Becky at RemZzzs

Who sent me a Couple of Sample packs out

Its Great product i was going to change over to a mirage liberty mask

I Tried it worked well then got a cold

So i switched back to the Quattro™ FX Full face Mask and used the RemZzzs Liners

Made a big difference no more leakage in the Eyes And no more red marks on the Nose in fact i slept ten hours with it on last night

Now if i can get my care-provider to Supply me with the RemZzzs Liners my Number 1 mask will be The Fx

Thanks Again RemZzzzs ThanksThanks

RemZzzs Liners 5

Awww! Thank you so much for the recommendation, britincanada!!! I am just SO glad that I could help!!! I love helping people!!! I just LOVE my job!!! Big Grin
~Becky Sleep-well

RE: Remzzz liners - zonk - 10-04-2012

I,m waiting to try them as my supplier doesn't have them in stock but he is going to get some for me
when I do try the liners would add my review but in the meantime making own liners cutting a piece from an old T-shirt
I don,t problem with leaks. I wash the mask every day and wear it quite loose

RE: Remzzz liners - RemZzzs - 10-05-2012

(10-04-2012, 11:48 PM)zonk Wrote: I,m waiting to try them as my supplier doesn't have them in stock but he is going to get some for me
when I do try the liners would add my review but in the meantime making own liners cutting a piece from an old T-shirt

Hi, zonk!

I am more than willing to help you in anyway that I can! I'd like to send you a Complimentary 6 Day Sample. Also, if you would like to give them my contact info or vice versa, I would be more than happy to speak with them on your behalf. :O)

Please let me know if I can help!!!

~Becky

RE: Remzzz liners - zonk - 10-05-2012

Thanks for the offer Becky

RE: Remzzz liners - dcgrafix - 10-06-2012

(10-05-2012, 08:16 AM)Becky at RemZzzs Wrote:
(10-04-2012, 11:48 PM)zonk Wrote: I,m waiting to try them as my supplier doesn't have them in stock but he is going to get some for me

Hi, zonk!

I am more than willing to help you in anyway that I can! I'd like to send you a Complimentary 6 Day Sample. Also, if you would like to give them my contact info or vice versa, I would be more than happy to speak with them on your behalf. :O)

~Becky

I remember seeing these on a You tube video review I think even before I had my CPAP & my DME don't stock them either.

I have had to pull the mask so tight now to try to prevent leaks that my chin is up against the hard plastic & still get leaks when my cheeks relax
(don't need a Whoopee Cushion when you can make fluctuant sounds all night without trying)
Rolling laugh

How can I get some sample packs? Unsure

Thanks
Dan

RE: Remzzz liners - RemZzzs - 10-08-2012

(10-06-2012, 01:33 AM)dcgrafix Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 08:16 AM)Becky at RemZzzs Wrote:

Hi, zonk!

~Becky

I remember seeing these on a You tube video review I think even before I had my CPAP & my DME don't stock them either.

I have had to pull the mask so tight now to try to prevent leaks that my chin is up against the hard plastic & still get leaks when my cheeks relax
(don't need a Whoopee Cushion when you can make fluctuant sounds all night without trying)
Rolling laugh

How can I get some sample packs? Unsure

Thanks
Dan

Hi, Dan!!!
I'll PM you!

~Becky :O)

(10-05-2012, 09:31 PM)zonk Wrote: Thanks for the offer Becky

You are most welcome, zonk! :O) Just let me know if I can help!
~Becky

RemZzzs CPAP Mask Liners... - RemZzzs - 10-08-2012

Hi, my name is Becky Bennett.

I work for Naturs Design, Inc. We manufacture RemZzzs CPAP Mask Liners.

RemZzzs CPAP Mask Liners are made from 100% cotton. RemZzzs provides a soft barrier between the CPAP user's mask and face to help to increase comfort and absorb facial oils and other moisture. RemZzzs also helps to reduce and eliminate air leaks and skin irritations.

I love to share Complimentary 6 Night Samples for full face, nasal and the Respironics FitLife mask. Simply PM me and I will get a sample sent out to you! I look forward to hearing from you soon! :O)

Becky Bennett
Dreams With Hope Tour Coordinator &
RemZzzs® Multi-Media Marketing / Social Media Consultant
Naturs Design, Inc / 100 W. Washington Ave, Ste #1
Jackson, MI / 49201

My Phone# - 877-473-6999, option 4 or 517-990-3138
Becky@RemZzzs.com / social@remzzzs.com / dreamswithhope@remzzzs.com

Corporate Website: http://www.RemZzzs.com
Dreams With Hope Tour Website: http://www.dreamswithhope.com

Like us on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/RemZzzs
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/RemZzzs
Connect with us on LinkedIn: becky@remzzzs.com

RemZzzs® ... Let yourself dream again!

Proudly Made In The USA

RE: Remzzz liners - caron21 - 10-19-2012

I've been trying "homemade" liners with some success but was wondering, are these covered by insurance? Would my Doc know what i am asking for? I like my mask but I get some irritation from the bottom of the mask. Also, how could I get some sample packs.

RE: Remzzz liners - HILLTOPPER - 10-20-2012

I got mine they are GREAT!! I still have trouble putting the mask on & getting them straight. But I hope that will straighten out with practice