Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
[Equipment] My new Airsense 10 Autosense arrived - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: [Equipment] My new Airsense 10 Autosense arrived (/Thread-Equipment-My-new-Airsense-10-Autosense-arrived)

My new Airsense 10 Autosense arrived - wolrab49 - 09-21-2017

I have just set it up and will use it tonight.

It says it does not come with an SD because it does not need one  Huhsign

Can I still use one for Sleepyhead and ResScan or do I have to rely on myAir?

Thanks

Denis

RE: My new Airsense 10 Autosense arrived - Walla Walla - 09-21-2017

Yes you can use one. It inserts on the top left side.

RE: My new Airsense 10 Autosense arrived - Gideon - 09-21-2017

The machine will run without one BUT it will behave as a Brick.. Get a SD card and get detailed data!!!

RE: My new Airsense 10 Autosense arrived - pholynyk - 09-21-2017

Well, it will run quite happily without an SD card, as I discovered the other night... so it's not /needed/...

Unless they've made drastic changes, you should put an SD card in to collect the data for examination with SleepyHead and/or ResScan. I think we would have heard if they were removing the data collection capability.

I think they've just run out of the batch of 2GB plain old SD cards they bought so many years ago, and don't want to buy newer SDHC cards (or micro SDHC chips and adaptors)

RE: My new Airsense 10 Autosense arrived - wolrab49 - 09-29-2017

One week with my new machine and I am very happy. My weeks figures from SleepyHead are AHI of 0.91 Average pressure of 12.43 and a 90% pressure of 14.48

I have my machine set at 8 - 18  Should I tighten those limits now to something like 11 to16 ?

Regards

Denis

RE: My new Airsense 10 Autosense arrived - Gideon - 09-29-2017

(09-29-2017, 02:14 AM)wolrab49 Wrote: One week with my new machine and I am very happy. My weeks figures from SleepyHead are AHI of 0.91 Average pressure of 12.43 and a 90% pressure of 14.48

I have my machine set at 8 - 18  Should I tighten those limits now to something like 11 to16 ?

Regards

Denis

To get your best answers you should post your daily charts.  
Are you having OA events, Hypopnea events, Flow Limits, Snores, or Clear Airway/Central events, when are you having them and what is happening around them?  Are you using EPR? At what level?  Are you using a ramp and are your events occurring there?

The GUESS is your 90% +/- 2cm.  But . . .   this is a big change and you are showing an AHI of Under 1.  ANY changes should be small and then wait for 5 to 7 days to see what, if any impact the changes have made.

My recommendation would be to leave it alone, if it works don't fix it.  

Fred

RE: My new Airsense 10 Autosense arrived - Anaja09 - 09-29-2017

I just met with a respiratory therapist today and received my ResMed AirSense 10 for Her...can't wait to try it tonight and see if it makes a difference. I'm hopeful!

RE: My new Airsense 10 Autosense arrived - Sleeprider - 09-29-2017

Welcome Anaja... good luck