Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
What's with this newbie data? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: What's with this newbie data? (/Thread-What-s-with-this-newbie-data)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

What's with this newbie data? - HalfAsleep - 10-11-2017

I can't believe how easy it was to upload SleepyHead stuff after all the hours I spent trying to upload via a defective SD card reader!

Are you able to comment on what some of this signifies? Broad brush overview is fine: too much technical stuff will be overwhelming for now.

I have 2 nights plus the leak night from hell. Hope this works.

[Image: mQcr929m.png]

[Image: FCxb7gkm.png]

I really don't understand why the mask was leaking so much in this third one. Maybe the nature of the events was making it leak more?

[Image: NO8rakwm.png]

Thanks!

RE: What's with this newbie data? - klmetex - 10-11-2017

Wow, What's with all the stopping/staring of therapy? No way you will get a good nights sleep waking yp so frequently and stopping IMO.

RE: What's with this newbie data? - HalfAsleep - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 07:25 PM)klmetex Wrote: Wow, What's with all the stopping/staring of therapy? No way you will get a good nights sleep waking yp so frequently and stopping IMO.

On the two first charts, you can see a big gap? There's a nap....then a space:that's where I ate dinner and did evening stuff....then, nighty night.

On the third one, I had to keep getting up to figure out how the heck the mask was leaking, settle it down, try the flow, nope, leak some more, settle it down again.... It was leaking in a whole new spot that I didn't know it could leak from.

The gaps that are momentary and leakish IFAIK are from using Smart Start, using the restroom, and then resuming. I believe SmartStart would look leakish at mask-off?

RE: What's with this newbie data? - klmetex - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 07:25 PM)klmetex Wrote: Wow, What's with all the stopping/staring of therapy? No way you will get a good nights sleep waking yp so frequently and stopping IMO.

Sorry, apparently I can't edit my post but once, but what I meant to say was:

"No way you will get a good nights sleep waking up so frequently and stopping IMO.

(10-11-2017, 07:45 PM)klmetex Wrote:

Sorry, apparently I can't edit my post but once, but what I meant to say was:

"No way you will get a good nights sleep waking up so frequently and stopping IMO.

You are correct in thinking I wasn't getting a "good night's sleep".

RE: What's with this newbie data? - Sleeprider - 10-11-2017

Oh jeeze!  You're one of "those" complicated cases.   Oh-jeez

Not to make your life suck too much, but if you'd give me one night at fixed pressure of 8 with no EPR, I'd really like to see what that looks like.

(10-11-2017, 09:06 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Oh jeeze!  You're one of "those" complicated cases.   Oh-jeez

Not to make your life suck too much, but if you'd give me one night at fixed pressure of 8 with no EPR, I'd really like to see what that looks like.

Just for you, SleepRider, I'll try a fixed 8 no EPR tonight. This could be interesting...

Sleep-well

RE: What's with this newbie data? - Sleeprider - 10-11-2017

Thanks Thanks

RE: What's with this newbie data? - klmetex - 10-12-2017

Do you think you could be mouth breathing or leaking from your mouth? Do you wake up with a dry mouth?

RE: What's with this newbie data? - HalfAsleep - 10-12-2017

(10-12-2017, 06:41 AM)klmetex Wrote: Do you think you could be mouth breathing or leaking from your mouth? Do you wake up with a dry mouth?

I am indeed leaking from my mouth, but I also have mask leakage per my unit. The second is easier to address than the first.