Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
[Treatment] reducing CA?and ?about airsense 10 readouts - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: [Treatment] reducing CA?and ?about airsense 10 readouts (/Thread-Treatment-reducing-CA-and-about-airsense-10-readouts)

reducing CA?and ?about airsense 10 readouts - buddygirl15 - 10-12-2017

Hi ,could anyone give me some basic suggestions for lowering the CA count? seem high. I am reading the number on the resmed airsense 10 autoset under the sleep report category at the bottom VERY LAST INFO LINE her number reads 4.5 but is this the average per 30 days or for the past night also above this line pressure is displayed is this average for 30 days or not and is this the number the machine is saying my wife used the most during the 30 days or past night any help will go a long way with us thanks Gary at buddygirl 15

RE: reducing CA?and ?about airsense 10 readouts - HalfAsleep - 10-12-2017

(10-12-2017, 03:26 PM)buddygirl15 Wrote: Hi ,could anyone give me some basic suggestions for lowering the CA count? seem high. I am reading the number on the resmed airsense 10 autoset under the sleep report category at the bottom VERY LAST INFO LINE her number reads 4.5 but is this the average per 30 days or for the past night also above this line pressure is displayed is this average for 30 days or not and is this the number the machine is saying my wife used the most during the 30 days or past night any help will go a long way with us thanks Gary at buddygirl 15

Look at the line that says the number of days. If it says 30 days, you have the average of 30 days. If you want to just look at one day, make the adjustment to one day. It's in the patient/user options.

Record your data with an SD card, top "door" on the left side of the machine, install SleepyHead on your computer, and upload the data off the SD card. Full instructions in the menu under SleepyHead. Then look for some advisors' signature lines and you'll see instrux for using every little detail of SleepyHead, including how to present data here for feedback.

SleepyHead data will give you a better idea of the context of the CA events. This will be way more helpful than the user panel on the A10A.

Hope that helps.

RE: reducing CA?and ?about airsense 10 readouts - Spy Car - 10-12-2017

That's some good advice HalfAsleep.

Bill

RE: reducing CA?and ?about airsense 10 readouts - buddygirl15 - 10-13-2017

Thank you for the suggestions half asleep , I am working toward the sleepy head process also am trying to understand the A 10 and it`s potential .I think I now have enough post to be able to proceed eith the sleepyhead aspect also am using the library computer so am a little limited in access but will get r done thank you Gary at buddygirl16