Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
[Admin Note] SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch [DATA NEEDED see post #2] - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: [Admin Note] SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch [DATA NEEDED see post #2] (/Thread-Admin-Note-SleepyHead-Dreamstation-AutoSV-Patch-DATA-NEEDED-see-post-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch [DATA NEEDED see post #2] - Greggory - 10-31-2017

I'm wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in developing a Dreamstation BiPAP AutoSV machine (DSX900) "patch" for SleepyHead? The data I get from Encore Pro 2 doesn't compare to what SleepyHead provides. I'd be willing to pay whomever a few hundred dollars for their effort in making it possible for those of us with the new Dreamstation AutoSV to view their data in SleepyHead.

Thanks.

RE: SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch - Sleeprider - 10-31-2017

I have been in touch with Mark Watkins (JediMark).  If you and others with the Dreamstation Auto SV Advanced want this, please contact me by PM.  I will give you a dropbox address to provide your SD card data.  I am looking for a complete copy of your SD card with all directories, and you must be willing to share the data. I will put the data into Encore for him    Here is his reply:

Quote:Mark WatkinsGroup Admin Each time a new Philips machine comes out it needs hacking because the company isn't interested in opening or documenting their data formats. 

To do this requires collecting lots of different sample data sets (to make sure all kinds of supported events are included) and matching Encore PDF reports for the machine, without any way of verifying against physical hardware.

It kind of gets quite monotonous as it is trying to break a new code structure each time they release a new machine, without a shred of documentation, which is why I haven't been keeping up lately.

I really need someone to help gather and organise a collection this CPAP data samples... If I had the energy I'd put an sample submission option in SleepyHead (I've been meaning to, just got swamped), but that still doesn't solve the Encore reports generation problem (I utterly loathe using that program)

For now if anyone has one of these machines, I'd like a zip of the SD card structure and permission to share with someone who'll generate Encore reports for me. (or better yet please send me Encore reports along with matching SD card zip that generated)

RE: SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch - Greggory - 11-01-2017

That's so awesome!

I'm more than willing to share my data.

I'm pretty happy with my Dreamstation AutoSV so I think there will be others like me that will be grateful to view their data through SleepyHead in the near future as this is a relatively new machine.

Count me in.

RE: SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch - woolno - 11-01-2017

Happy to provide data

Let me know how to do it

RE: SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch - Sleeprider - 11-01-2017

I have been in touch with JediMark. We will need your data to make this happen, and hopefully a few more. I will be the conduit for data and will support the effort by producing Encore reports. I’ll be in contact privately with data transmittal instructions.

RE: SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch - Greggory - 11-01-2017

(11-01-2017, 01:12 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I have been in touch with JediMark. We will need your data to make this happen, and hopefully a few more. I will be the conduit for data and will support the effort by producing Encore reports.   I’ll be in contact privately with data transmittal instructions.

Thanks for helping with this Sleeprider.

RE: SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch - RLSdss - 11-01-2017

I have Dreamstation AutoSV. Just let me know.

I'll add you into the list. Thanks.

RE: SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch - RLSdss - 11-01-2017

Tried to send zip of Pfile but it's to large to send via this site?

(11-01-2017, 06:27 PM)RLSdss Wrote: Tried to send zip of Pfile but it's to large to send via this site?

How large is the file.  I am planning to either going to transmit data via email or a cloud address.  It would help to know the size of an unzipped SD card.  Email should be able to handle 2-GB files with no problem.  Shall I add you to the data contributor list?