Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Incorrect info showing up on machine settings - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Incorrect info showing up on machine settings (/Thread-Incorrect-info-showing-up-on-machine-settings)

Pages: 1 2

Incorrect info showing up on machine settings - yankees123 - 11-06-2017

Under machine settings underneath statistics incorrect information is listed. It says epr :off , actually set to  full time. level 2. Also says degrees.Climate control : manual, but I am using climate tubing set to AUTO,Says humidity level set to 4, actually set to 81 degrees.
Anyone else getting incorrect data and how do I fix this.
Also cannot display any graphs on overview.  all graphs are on,but no graphs displayed.
Please help   thanks much.

RE: Incorrect info showing up on machine settings - Gary1of2 - 11-06-2017

Are you trying to get the graps on to sleepyhead? My air sense 10 will not display graps on the machine. You have to put sd card in the remove it and put it on your computer.

RE: Incorrect info showing up on machine settings - yankees123 - 11-06-2017

Not really sure what you are saying.  The data I see is after I put the sd card in my computer after it uploads to sleepyhead.

RE: Incorrect info showing up on machine settings - Gary1of2 - 11-06-2017

Can you try posting what it is showing . You did answered my question , that it is insleepyhead.

RE: Incorrect info showing up on machine settings - HalfAsleep - 11-06-2017

I believe you may have a conflict between the clinician’s settings and the patient’s settings. Check e.g. the EPR in both locations.

RE: Incorrect info showing up on machine settings - yankees123 - 11-06-2017

EPR is set to 2 and fulltime.  You can only change that in clinicals setting and not patient settings.  Everything is correct except not showing correct information under machine settings.

RE: Incorrect info showing up on machine settings - Walla Walla - 11-06-2017

Check list.
1. Card has to be in the machine during sleep period for it to record.
2. Card has to be unlocked.

If both have occurred and it's not recording you might want to try another SD card.
You can also try downloading to ResScan and see if it downloads correctly.

RE: Incorrect info showing up on machine settings - Sleeprider - 11-06-2017

I know it seems obvious, but what version of Sleepyhead are you using? Current #Sl.eepyhead is 1.0.0 Beta 2

RE: Incorrect info showing up on machine settings - yankees123 - 11-07-2017

Yes that is the version I am using.

RE: Incorrect info showing up on machine settings - HalfAsleep - 11-07-2017

(11-06-2017, 09:37 PM)yankees123 Wrote: EPR is set to 2 and fulltime.  You can only change that in clinicals setting and not patient settings.  Everything is correct except not showing correct information under machine settings.

Pressure relief is also a user on/off option.

I ended up with SleepyHead printouts with settings that I didn’t think were on my machine. Turns out, both the clinician’s settings and the user settings have to be set the way you want.