Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Detailed Data not downloading on Sleepyhead - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Detailed Data not downloading on Sleepyhead (/Thread-Detailed-Data-not-downloading-on-Sleepyhead)

Pages: 1 2

Detailed Data not downloading on Sleepyhead - KatyDid - 11-14-2017

Hello Fellow Hoseheads,

First off, I apologize for the dumb question. I have searched for an answer for days to no avail.

Okay, so I have been using Rescan software and Sleepyhead both for about a week. I know how to download detailed data into Rescan so that I have the flow waveforms, etc. However, for the life of me I can't figure out how to do it in Sleepyhead! Everyone keeps telling me Sleepyhead is better, and I'd really like to figure this out and start really learning just this one program.

Thanks

RE: Detailed Data not downloading on Sleepyhead - Sleeprider - 11-14-2017

I don't think Sleepyhead has been programmed to accept the Aircurve ST data. If you want me to include the data on the next Sleepyhead update, I will give you a Dropbox folder address. I will need a complete copy of your SD card (all folders and data as they appear on the SD card), and a copy of ResScan detailed reports. This information will be uploaded to a private Dropbox folder and shared with Mark Watkins (JediMark). I cannot promise he will update the software, but we are working on the Dreamstation BiPAP Auto SV Advanced and other projects for a new release. Let me know if you want to donate your data for this cause.

RE: Detailed Data not downloading on Sleepyhead - KatyDid - 11-14-2017

Thank you Sleeprider

Wouldn't you know it-I finally ask, and then I accidentally find the solution.The data was there all along, but I think I had the graphs turned off.

My next step on my sleep apnea journey will very likely be a ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV as my current therapy is not working for my opioid induced disordered breathing. I'm hoping that Sleepyhead will work with that as well. If not, when the time comes I will happily give you a copy of my sd card as well as (another) donation.

Thanks

RE: Detailed Data not downloading on Sleepyhead - VisitorX - 11-15-2017

JAXKATY5437-

How did you turn your graphs back on? I may have the same problem. On each graph, it says "Plots Disabled" but I don't see how to enable them. Thanks to you...or anyone else who answers.

VisitorX

RE: Detailed Data not downloading on Sleepyhead - OpalRose - 11-15-2017

Look at the bottom right side of the daily page. There is a drop down box. Click on arrow to turn graphs on.

Thanks Opal Rose - I tried that; it didn't work. I think my problem is more complicated. I just started a new thread where I did the best I could to explain what has been happening. I should have noted in my post that I tried what you suggested, to no avail. Thank you.

RE: Detailed Data not downloading on Sleepyhead - OpalRose - 11-15-2017

(11-15-2017, 05:31 PM)VisitorX Wrote: Thanks Opal Rose - I tried that; it didn't work. I think my problem is more complicated. I just started a new thread where I did the best I could to explain what has been happening. I should have noted in my post that I tried what you suggested, to no avail. Thank you.

Ok, I’m sure someone will be able to figure it out.   Thinking-about

Thanks.

RE: Detailed Data not downloading on Sleepyhead - KatyDid - 11-15-2017

VisitorX:

For me, it was that drop down menu that OpalRose mentioned.
      Hope you get your's figured out soon!

RE: Detailed Data not downloading on Sleepyhead - KatyDid - 11-16-2017

OpalRose,

Now I'm having trouble again! There is no drop down menu now at he bottom right side of the daily page today!

Thanks. KatyDid