Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Trying to get Sleepyhead to read data from my Aircurve 10 Vauto - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Trying to get Sleepyhead to read data from my Aircurve 10 Vauto (/Thread-Trying-to-get-Sleepyhead-to-read-data-from-my-Aircurve-10-Vauto)

Trying to get Sleepyhead to read data from my Aircurve 10 Vauto - alps - 12-09-2017

Just change from a PR Apap to Aircurve 10 Vauto.  I have downloaded the newest Sleepyhead and tried to Import data from my new Aircurve.  I am using the SD card reader which worked fine with my PR Apap and an older version of Sleephead that I started using in 2014'

Now the problem I see presently is my computer is putting the SD card reader in with the Device and Printers and listing it as a Mass storage device.  When I look at the COMPUTER file I see the C drive listed but the SD card reader does not register there like it did when I had the PR Apap data on the SD card.

Any thoughts here or experiences with this problem?

I should add the SD card I used with the reader with my PR machine was a generic one.
The SD card here is the ResMed card that came with the new Aircurve 10 Vauto.

Could it make any difference if I used a generic SD card instead of the Resmed one?  Would it make any difference changing my SD reader?
Or is the AIrcurve the problem and does not play nicely with Sleepheady?

Just taking a few shots in the dark hoping to find someone here with a flashlight!

Thanks, Alps

RE: Trying to get Sleepyhead to read data from my Aircurve 10 Vauto - Walla Walla - 12-09-2017

The problem is with the computer OS. Which one are you using?

RE: Trying to get Sleepyhead to read data from my Aircurve 10 Vauto - Sleeprider - 12-09-2017

You should see your SD card reader as a drive in your file manager/ windows explorer. Sleephead give you the option to "choose folder" under file/import. The problem you describe does not sound like a Sleepyhead bug. The SD card should be reading as a drive letter and you should be able to see the folders and files.

RE: Trying to get Sleepyhead to read data from my Aircurve 10 Vauto - alps - 12-09-2017

I am using windows 7.

I did try the choose file and I agree the problem is the SD card is not showing up as it should.  It's not listed as a drive with file as it should be.

My question is about the fact that with my former machine the PR and generic card all worked just fine but doing the same thing with the Aircurve and new card from Resmed there is a glitch somewhere.

RE: Trying to get Sleepyhead to read data from my Aircurve 10 Vauto - SarcasticDave94 - 12-09-2017

Hi, unless I'm totally mistaken, you should be able to use SleepyHead with the AirCurve machine. I have an AirCurve ASV that I can get reports onto SH. The SD card should not make a difference either. On my PC, I get into the SD card via the path under file explorer (on a Windows 10 laptop BTW) This PC>USB Drive H: For yours, it may be a different drive letter. Had to check then edit as I had to change logins to view SleepyHead data. Mine is working as stated on a Win 10 Home Version 1709 OS Build 16299.98.

Dave
lots-o-coffee

RE: Trying to get Sleepyhead to read data from my Aircurve 10 Vauto - Sleeprider - 12-09-2017

If your other SD card shows up in the reader, there may be a problem with the one you are using with the Aircurve 10. If you have another SD card 16 GB or less that you can read in your computer, try deleting all old files and place it in the Resmed machine. New data will be written, and you should be able to read that. In a pinch, you can easily backup your Philips SD card and erase the files and folders, (quick format) then insert that in the Resmed. My suspicion is that you just have a bad card.

RE: Trying to get Sleepyhead to read data from my Aircurve 10 Vauto - alps - 12-09-2017

OK mystery solved!

Put in old SD card with data of PR Apap. The SD files didn't come up either. This worked just last week so obvious conclusion.

Go to Best Buy and get new SD card reader. Just got back and put in the ResMed card and it loaded into Sleepyhead like a charm.

Thanks to responders who helped. Looks like I am back in business to track my new machine which I used for the first time Thursday pm.