Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Missing detailed data - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Missing detailed data (/Thread-Missing-detailed-data)

Pages: 1 2

Missing detailed data - BJ54 - 01-13-2018

I just received a resmed 10 autoset.  First two nights downloaded detailed data from my SD card but the machine did not have detailed data last night...third night.  What could of happened?  I find the detailed data very useful...big reason along with the auto feature I went with this machine.  Any thoughts?

RE: Missing detailed data - Hojo - 01-13-2018

Could it be the card wasn't pushed in all the way?  When you power the machine up, do you see it reading the card before starting?  And finally, is the card locked or unlocked (little switch on the side) or perhaps the card became corrupted.

RE: Missing detailed data - BJ54 - 01-13-2018

I believe it was pushed all the way in....it locked. If the card was corrupted you would not read any data. The only data I have off the card last night was summary data. Also if the card was locked it would have no data. Appreciate your thoughts....is there anything anyone can do remotely to turn off the detailed data function?

RE: Missing detailed data - Walla Walla - 01-13-2018

The card has to be put in the machine prior to going to sleep to record detailed data. If you put in after sleeping it will only record summary data.

RE: Missing detailed data - BJ54 - 01-13-2018

No the card was installed before I started the session. Pulled it out like I did the other nights after the session...downloaded it this morning...only summary data...confused. I would appear for some reason detailed data was not recorded. My question is can this be affected remotely?

RE: Missing detailed data - Cpapian - 01-13-2018

Maybe you pulled it out too quick. It writes to the card after the machine was turned off.

RE: Missing detailed data - Gideon - 01-13-2018

Stepping down to the basics.  What machine do you have?  Your profile stated Airsense but no model and it indicates CPAP mode and a fixed pressure.  No problems wit CPAP mode and fixed pressure but it doesn't mean AutoSet.  Does the machine state Autoset on the front?  (ResMed does make Airsense models without full data).

RE: Missing detailed data - Walla Walla - 01-13-2018

Are you downloading to sleepyhead or Resscan? If it's Resscan there's an option prior to download of selecting summary or detailed data for download.

RE: Missing detailed data - trish6hundred - 01-13-2018

Hi BJ54,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck as you continue CPAP therapy and hopefully, you'll get your data problems resolved.

RE: Missing detailed data - BJ54 - 01-14-2018

Good news....worked this morning...appears a one night hiccup. Thanks for all the good suggestions. Will check out a wifi sd card....seems like a great solution.  Anyone have a wifi sd card?