Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
2 users' data merged in Sleepyhead - How to Separate? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: 2 users' data merged in Sleepyhead - How to Separate? (/Thread-2-users-data-merged-in-Sleepyhead-How-to-Separate)

Pages: 1 2

2 users' data merged in Sleepyhead - How to Separate? - Hydrangea - 02-25-2018

I sometimes swap CPAP machines (Dreamstation) with someone, and apparently I forgot to swap the memory card when I did this for a short time period.  I just realized this when I plugged my Dreamstation's memory card into the computer to download my data to Sleepyhead.  So now I have some of the other user's data in my Sleepyhead profile account.

How can I remove the other user's data (from just those specific dates) from my Sleepyhead account? 

Additionally... I do have the other memory card I use (with the ResMed I was using for that swap time period) that I want to plug into my computer, to download the info from that machine (which would cover this time period that I accidentally have the other person's data in my profile for).  I haven't yet downloaded that info.  But I worry what Sleepyhead would look like if I end up with data from 2 different memory cards for the same dates.  KWIM?  Thus, if there's a way Sleepyhead allows me to "hide" or "un-acknowledge" some dates (ie: the one where my swapping partner used the Dreamstation & memory card), will it also hide/un-acknowledge those dates when I plug in my other memory card (from my ResMed use on those same dates)?

RE: 2 users' data merged in Sleepyhead - How to Separate? - jaswilliams - 02-25-2018

Go to the day with the issue then in the top menu find the entry purge cpap data for the day then reimport your data from the resmed

RE: 2 users' data merged in Sleepyhead - How to Separate? - Hydrangea - 02-25-2018

Sweet!  Will do.  Thanks!!!

Thanks

RE: 2 users' data merged in Sleepyhead - How to Separate? - Hydrangea - 02-25-2018

GREAT!  That worked.  Thank you!

If anyone else is wondering how to do this...  Here's what I clicked:

Data
Advanced
Purge Current Selected Day

So, how will it work going forward? When I plug that memory card in, to download data, in the future... will it put those dates' data back into my Sleepyhead account? Do I need to (somehow?) remove those dates from my memory card? Or... (gasp) reformat the card?

RE: 2 users' data merged in Sleepyhead - How to Separate? - jaswilliams - 02-25-2018

Hmm the other thing that might work is importing then turn off the dream station data, import the sd card then for an affected day, scroll to the bottom of the left hand side of the screen find the session information for your friends sessions and click the green toggle and hide those sessions.

Oh, good. After deleting those days, I found some other days I'd like to not necessarily delete, but to just hide. So I'd love to do that. Where is the green toggle arrow you mentioned? What is it called?

RE: 2 users' data merged in Sleepyhead - How to Separate? - Crimson Nape - 02-25-2018

Hydrangea,
You might consider setting up a user for each machine. That will keep the data separated.

RE: 2 users' data merged in Sleepyhead - How to Separate? - Sleeprider - 02-25-2018

There is also a setting in Sleepyhead's menu to prevent importing data prior to a date you set. This keeps data from being replaced or over-written if you have more than one user on the same machine.

(02-25-2018, 04:36 AM)DHydrangea Wrote: Oh, good. After deleting those days, I found some other days I'd like to not necessarily delete, but to just hide.  So I'd love to do that.  Where is the green toggle arrow you mentioned?  What is it called?

If you go to the bottom of the left hand side of the sleepyhead screen to sessions right at the bottom and double click the session bar you want to make disappear it will be turned off in the graphs double click it again to turn it back on