Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
I’m at my wits end [Resmed S9 VPAP error message] - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: I’m at my wits end [Resmed S9 VPAP error message] (/Thread-I%E2%80%99m-at-my-wits-end-Resmed-S9-VPAP-error-message)

Pages: 1 2

I’m at my wits end [Resmed S9 VPAP error message] - Odonnell84 - 02-27-2018

So a month ago my dog got out of her cage, and chewed up my mask and hose.  In the process of that she knocked my machine off of the night stand onto the hardwood floor, didn’t think anything of it ordered a new mask and hose off of amazon. Go to start using the machine that night it was on and shut off in about 10 min the a fault that said “humidifier fault: replace humidifier”. So I buy a new humidifier online, get it a week later. Go to use it same thing “humidifier fault:replace humidifier”. So after a few days of research come to find out that it maybe the machine itself. So I purchased a refurbished unit online, I get it and go to use it and the same fault code comes up. I emailed the comapny and before they emailed me back I had already had tracking number for another unit and humidifier. I get that unit this afternoon and get it home was messing around with it getting it ready for this evening was doing a leak testing and I get the same fault code. Now I have my “possibly broken”unit and the two complete units that they have sent me and not a one of them work through the night. Any thoughts? Could it possibly have something to do with the ambient humidity of the house? Never had an issue before my unit fell on the floor. And the company has no idea

RE: I’m at my wits end - Walla Walla - 02-27-2018

Just a shot in the dark but did you replace the power cord?

RE: I’m at my wits end - Odonnell84 - 02-27-2018

No have not, but they did send me one and I will try that right now

RE: I’m at my wits end - SarcasticDave94 - 02-27-2018

(02-27-2018, 08:59 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: Just a shot in the dark but did you replace the power cord?

Bingo. That's what I just thought. Oh no. We're thinking alike... Coffee

(02-27-2018, 09:09 PM)Odonnell84 Wrote: No have not, but they did send me one and I will try that right now

I'd try that. I'm guessing the power pin at the machine end broke off in the fall.

RE: I’m at my wits end - ardenum - 02-27-2018

Once my cpap fell on the ground the world has never been the same since. I live in constant anxiety now. Jokes aside, its either the power cord or you just get someone elses faulty unit as a 'new' one. Happens all the time.

RE: I’m at my wits end - Odonnell84 - 02-27-2018

Thanks for the replies

RE: I’m at my wits end - SarcasticDave94 - 02-27-2018

Quite welcome. Find a fix or culprit yet?

RE: I’m at my wits end - JesseLee - 02-27-2018

Hope you get your therapy back on track. Interested to know if the power cord fixes your dilemma.

RE: I’m at my wits end [Resmed S9 VPAP error message] - Sleep2Snore - 02-28-2018

My suspenders are killing me!  Laugh-a-lot Have you got a fit for it yet?   Dont-know

RE: I’m at my wits end - Odonnell84 - 02-28-2018

Ok folks the power cord is not the issue. I started warming the water, went to use the bathroom and by the time I got back it had already thrown the fault code