Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Machine Settings Display - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Machine Settings Display (/Thread-Machine-Settings-Display)

Pages: 1 2

Machine Settings Display - grokJim - 03-20-2018

Hi Folks.

Regarding Pressure Min:

1. Under Machine Settings it is 7
  2. Under Statistics it is 4
  3. In the Machine itself it is 4
So what's wrong with Machine Settings?

[attachment=5007]

RE: Machine Settings Display - Walla Walla - 03-20-2018

You have Ramp set to 4cm.

RE: Machine Settings Display - grokJim - 03-20-2018

(03-20-2018, 03:38 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: You have Ramp set to 4cm.

The only place I see Ramp under Machine Settings at Off.  Do you see it somewhere else?

RE: Machine Settings Display - Walla Walla - 03-20-2018

You have 3 different sessions on your chart. Did you have ramp set on one of them and than change it? If so than that's why it's showing a minimum pressure of 4cm. If that's not it than I don't know.

RE: Machine Settings Display - grokJim - 03-20-2018

(03-20-2018, 05:24 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: You have 3 different sessions on your chart. Did you have ramp set on one of them and than change it? If so than that's why it's showing a minimum pressure of 4cm. If that's not it than I don't know.

I didn't change anything between the sessions.

It seems mysterious.

RE: Machine Settings Display - ShaunBlake - 03-20-2018

(03-20-2018, 06:04 PM)grokJim Wrote:
(03-20-2018, 05:24 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: You have 3 different sessions on your chart. Did you have ramp set on one of them and than change it? If so than that's why it's showing a minimum pressure of 4cm. If that's not it than I don't know.

I didn't change anything between the sessions.

It seems mysterious.

hmm... must be an optical delusion!

RE: Machine Settings Display - JesseLee - 03-20-2018

The charts correspond to the actual settings of min 4. All the data seems to be correct elsewhere. Have you ever had your min pressure at 7?

I would suggest that you unmount and pull your SD card out of the computer. Close all programs and restart the system. And try again.

RE: Machine Settings Display - Sleeprider - 03-21-2018

I would go ahead and check the machine settings and perhaps even set the minimum ramp pressure to 4. Sleepyhead shows ramp off, but I would look at the physical settings.

RE: Machine Settings Display - Sleep2Snore - 03-21-2018

Is there anything wrong?
My machine when it first starts, starts off at 4 and very quickly heads up to it minimum set pressure.
I have ramp and EPR off.  But it does start at 4 and ramp up very quickly and never comes back below minimum pressure unless I stop it for comfort break. Or am I missing something?

RE: Machine Settings Display - jaswilliams - 03-21-2018

The resmed machines take about 15-20 seconds to come up to the minimum pressure this is normal I can’t remember what pressure my machine started at I don’t bother looking but I would assume that as 4 is the minimum pressure the machine starts there