Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Resmed Autosense 10 and SD cards - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Resmed Autosense 10 and SD cards (/Thread-Resmed-Autosense-10-and-SD-cards)

Pages: 1 2

Resmed Autosense 10 and SD cards - alanarthur - 03-29-2018

[Apologies if this has been asked before, but I havent been able to find it in FAQs or via search]

Can anyone confirm if the ResMed Autosense 10 will work with SDHC Toshiba FlashAir cards? I'm hoping to setup wireless transfer using the instructions on the forum, but when searching the ResMed site to see if there was a maximum size that works, it mentions that only SD cards and not SDDC cards are supported. I'm unsure if that's out of date info, perhaps for an earlier model machine. The SD card in my machine is the ResMed branded one and it's not labelled to let me see capacity or type.

RE: Resmed Autosense 10 and SD cards - SarcasticDave94 - 03-29-2018

I'd think you'd want to limit size to 32 GB or less as you would a standard SD card. A ResMed SD card is likely a 2 GB. You can confirm that by putting the SD card in your PC then use Right click on the SD to view capacity in Properties.
Coffee

PS welcome to Apnea Board.

RE: Resmed Autosense 10 and SD cards - Crimson Nape - 03-29-2018

Hi alanarthur - Welcome

Many of us here use the FlashAir. There are many threads on the FlashAir.   Use the Search (at the top of the screen) enter the term flashair in the Search by Keyword.

RE: Resmed Autosense 10 and SD cards - alanarthur - 03-29-2018

Thanks for the response, but I've already searched, and found lots of threads about the Flashair, but no specific confirmation that the SDHC cards will work in the Resmed 10

RE: Resmed Autosense 10 and SD cards - pholynyk - 03-29-2018

Yes, SDHC cards work just fine. I've used an 8GB card ever since my 2GB ResMed card filled up in a year and a half.

RE: Resmed Autosense 10 and SD cards - alanarthur - 03-29-2018

(03-29-2018, 08:24 PM)pholynyk Wrote: Yes, SDHC cards work just fine. I've used an 8GB card ever since my 2GB ResMed card  filled up in a year and a half.

Great, thanks!   Thanks

RE: Resmed Autosense 10 and SD cards - CB91710 - 03-30-2018

32 gig FlashAir works fine.
It'll store enough data for maybe 16 years... I might get a 64g next time Big Grin

RE: Resmed Autosense 10 and SD cards - sonicboom - 03-30-2018

I found this information on the differences between the various FlashAir versions.  Thought this would be good info for all of us to have when considering which card to purchase:

https://flashair-developers.com/en/discover/usage/#compare

"FlashAir Versions
There are four versions of FlashAir cards: First Generation (W-01) , Second Generation (W-02) , Third Generation (W-03) , and Fourth Generation (W-04) . In the second generation, the SD memory card corresponds to Class 10, the fourth generation corresponds to UHS speed class 3, and the speed is increased, and the transfer rate by the fourth generation radio is about 2.9 times the third generation.

The first generation firmware version 1.00 series, second generation the 2.00 series, third generation the 3.00 series, fourth generation follows the trend and is called the 4.00-series. In 2.00 series, the API specification has been greatly expanded. Application developers should pay attention to differences in behavior due to firmware."

Wireless transfer rate on the W-03 version is about 10.8Mbps, W-04 is about 31.4Mbps.

RE: Resmed Autosense 10 and SD cards - smegnl - 05-22-2018

Sorry about re-opening and old post but seemed to be a good fit to my question....
I have the flashair all set up
connected in station mode to my home wifi
mapped a network drive to it
Now when I put it into my resmed A10 tonite, its not going to format the card and wipe out the config is it?

RE: Resmed Autosense 10 and SD cards - Crimson Nape - 05-22-2018

Short answer, "No". It works flawlessly.