Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Score of Zero Really True? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Score of Zero Really True? (/Thread-Score-of-Zero-Really-True)

Pages: 1 2

Score of Zero Really True? - olywa - 04-01-2018

Good Morning: 

Can someone tell me if they think that my score of 0 is accurate?  My machine says 0, with 2 happy faces.  My sleepyhead says 0, but no detail data.  My SD card would not read this morning, so I put in another and below is what it read.  No detail provided.  Even if it truly was 0 shouldn't it still provide detail.

Night before last I had a score of .80.

Thanks for any help.

[attachment=5163]

RE: Score of Zero Really True? - Crimson Nape - 04-01-2018

I'd take it with a grain of salt without detailed data.

RE: Score of Zero Really True? - Ron AKA - 04-01-2018

Do CPAP's do April Fools jokes?

RE: Score of Zero Really True? - Crimson Nape - 04-01-2018

Only in Washington State. Whistle

RE: Score of Zero Really True? - olywa - 04-01-2018

It must be an April Fool's Day thing....or it's that I recently had the machine converted from rental to purchase.   Big Grin

RE: Score of Zero Really True? - Apnea Infant - 04-01-2018

I have had that sheep where the data should be when the upload was interrupted. I repeated the upload and got detailed data second time round.

RE: Score of Zero Really True? - Ron AKA - 04-01-2018

(04-01-2018, 11:23 AM)olywa Wrote: It must be an April Fool's Day thing....or it's that I recently had the machine converted from rental to purchase.   Big Grin

Your settings would suggest someone has spent some time optimizing the pressures.

(04-01-2018, 11:26 AM)Apnea Infant Wrote: I have had that sheep where the data should be when the upload was interrupted. I repeated the upload and got detailed data second time round.

Thanks for the suggestion!  I did put in a new card because the Sleepyhead software wouldn't write anything to the first one.  I will take the second card again and see if it will load more data.

(04-01-2018, 11:29 AM)Ron AKA Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 11:23 AM)olywa Wrote: It must be an April Fool's Day thing....or it's that I recently had the machine converted from rental to purchase.   Big Grin

Your settings would suggest someone has spent some time optimizing the pressures.

Yes.  Thanks to suggestions from folks in here my AHI is much lower.

RE: Score of Zero Really True? - SarcasticDave94 - 04-01-2018

Unless I'm mistaken, the SD card that was in overnight would be the only one to have the detailed information wrote on it. Inserting a second card after your sleep session won't retrieve the last sessions data. Others, am I correct?

BTW I had Sleepyhead only show summary data reports recently, and had to uninstall and then reinstall the Sleepyhead program for details to appear.