Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
dreamstation go sd card with sleepyhead - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: dreamstation go sd card with sleepyhead (/Thread-dreamstation-go-sd-card-with-sleepyhead)

dreamstation go sd card with sleepyhead - odoyle - 04-21-2018

Hi guys,
I got a dreamstation go and put an SD card in it and ran it last nite and was expecting to be able to take the card out and read the data in sleepyhead, but I'm having trouble.  I can see files on the SD card but when I click "import" in sleepyhead it says it is already up to date but doesn't show new data.  Am I missing a step?  I know how to do this with the regular dreamstation so I'm not sure why this doesn't work.  There is def data because I can see it from the machine via bluetooth to the dreammapper app.

Here is the debug log, so it read something...

Code:
651481: Debug: PRS1Loader::Detect path= "/Volumes/go/P-Series"
651490: Debug: PRS1Loader::Open path= "/Volumes/go/P-Series"
651491: Debug: Opening PRS1  "/Volumes/go/P-Series/21480500"
651494: Debug: Saving "Philips Respironics" "Auto CPAP" Summaries
651504: Debug: Saving "Philips Respironics" "RemStar Auto with A-Flex" Summaries
651507: Debug: Finished Importing data 0

RE: dreamstation go sd card with sleepyhead - Walla Walla - 04-21-2018

I'd make sure you have the current version of sleepyhead. I'd also try making a new account to see if that works.

RE: dreamstation go sd card with sleepyhead - odoyle - 04-21-2018

Yes I had checked and I do have the latest version. I read that one profile should be able to support multiple machines. In any case, I tried what you suggested (creating a new profile in sleepyhead) but no success. Is there a sleepyhead support forum somewhere?

RE: dreamstation go sd card with sleepyhead - Crimson Nape - 04-21-2018

I'm only speculating but the newer Dreamstation firmware has changed the header length of its data file. From what I understand, this is causing problems in SleepyHead. Perhaps the D-S Go may be using the newer data structure.

RE: dreamstation go sd card with sleepyhead - odoyle - 04-24-2018

So this has been partially resolved.. I tried a different micro SD card, and sleepyhead can read some of the data, but the most important data is missing (flow rate) etc..
Here is a screenshot:

[attachment=5540]

Any suggestions?

RE: dreamstation go sd card with sleepyhead - upsman - 04-24-2018

Is it possible that you may have unticked some of the event flags? 
I would double check to make sure.

RE: dreamstation go sd card with sleepyhead - odoyle - 04-24-2018

Nothing was changed in the settings - if I import or look on a different day with the regular dreamstation machine everything is visible and in order.  There is something about the data from the go machine I suspect.  Note what it says "machine settings unavailable"

RE: dreamstation go sd card with sleepyhead - jaswilliams - 04-25-2018

Flow information is only written when the machine is in use if the micro Sd card was broken may be the go could not write to the sd card when in use ?

RE: dreamstation go sd card with sleepyhead - odoyle - 04-26-2018

jaswilliams you are correct!  I tried again and the flow information appears when a good micro SD card is inserted.  The other information doesn't show (still says machine settings unavailable, but that is no big deal).  Thanks!