Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Encore Pro 2 - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Encore Pro 2 (/Thread-Encore-Pro-2--22005)

Encore Pro 2 - gramma - 05-14-2018

it installs just fine.  takes maybe 5 minutes. I've installed and uninstalled to try to fix this problem.

It downloads my sd card information just fine.   I click on "detailed" on the bottom, and click view.

it opens.  then, it freezes.

what am I doing wrong?

RE: Encore Pro 2 - Fats Drywaller - 05-14-2018

(05-14-2018, 10:54 AM)gramma Wrote: it installs just fine.  takes maybe 5 minutes. I've installed and uninstalled to try to fix this problem.

It downloads my sd card information just fine.   I click on "detailed" on the bottom, and click view.

Have you looked in the Software Support Forum here for threads about Encore Pro 2?

RE: Encore Pro 2 - gramma - 05-14-2018

oops i just noticed that i put it in the wrong place   Shy

RE: Encore Pro 2 - OpalRose - 05-14-2018

Moved to Software Support Forum.

(05-14-2018, 10:58 AM)Fats Drywaller Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 10:54 AM)gramma Wrote: it installs just fine.  takes maybe 5 minutes. I've installed and uninstalled to try to fix this problem.

Have you looked in the Software Support Forum here for threads about Encore Pro 2?

yes, I have. They are all threads about installing it. I don't have problems with the install...I'll keep looking....

lol yeah. I searched. lol the only one about Encore Pro 2 freezing is....mine.

well, I went back to November.

I guess I am alone in this problem.

Encore Pro 2 freezes when I try to see my data.

I will uninstall yet again.  Probably won't install it back and will give up on it. 

If medical professionals are using this program that says a lot

RE: Encore Pro 2 - Walla Walla - 05-14-2018

The data is suppose to pop up in a new window. It sounds like you might have an anti-virus program that is preventing the window from popping up. Go into your anti-virus if you have one and see if you can disable that function. Than try running Encore Pro II again.

that's a good idea.

i'll try that.

RE: Encore Pro 2 - gramma - 05-28-2018

it is working great now Smile

what are the numbers at the bottom of all the charts? I am guessing military time, it's 0 to 24, but the apnea events (only a few) are showing up at what appears to be 7 or 8 at night. I'm not asleep then

RE: Encore Pro 2 - gramma - 05-28-2018

I was wrong about this chart...some of them have 0 through 24 this one starts at one.

apparently, from what I can see it's hours slept...

[Image: Z0Mhxzw.jpg]