Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
DreamMapper V2.13 - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: DreamMapper V2.13 (/Thread-DreamMapper-V2-13)

DreamMapper V2.13 - macleadd - 05-26-2018

I downloaded DreamMapper V2.13 from Google Store and installed it on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite Tablet. The Tablet and DreamStation were paired successfully.

However, when I log into DreamMapper, I get the following: "Error The date or time on this mobile device is not correct. Please make the necessary corrections, or if possible, configure the device to set the date and time automatically."

When I click OK the application freezes up.

The date and time for the world clock and my tablet are identical, while the time in the setup for the CPAC matches.
Where do I check for date setting of the CPAC machine?

And is there a software version of DreamMapper for Windows 10?

RE: DreamMapper V2.13 - OpalRose - 05-27-2018

Hi macleadd,
I am bumping your thread in hopes someone familiar with DreamMapper will be able to help.

I don’t believe there is a way to access time settings on Respironics machines, and as far as I know, DreamMapper does not work with Windows.

EDIT: I see some of you are using it with Windows, so I apologize for misinformation.

I personally wouldn’t bother with it on a PC, when #SleepyHead can give you much more detailed data.

There are a few more threads on this subject that may help.
See below under “Possibly Related Threads”.

RE: DreamMapper V2.13 - MitchS - 05-27-2018

Hello macleadd,

The time function is located in the Patient’s menu, under My Setup. To get there push and release the control knob to enter the patient’s menu. Turn the control knob until My Setup is displayed. Push and release the control knob  and then turn it to navigate to the Time menu. You will only be able to adjust in 30 minute increments. The time function is intended to set your time zone. It’s entirely possible your provider didn’t set the time zone. Mine didn’t set mine before issuing me my machine.

Hope this helps.
Mitch 

Edited to add: You can access DreamMapper with your computer by using your browser to log into their website, no app required.

RE: DreamMapper V2.13 - fwg1947 - 05-27-2018

(05-26-2018, 08:56 AM)macleadd Wrote: And is there a software version of DreamMapper for Windows 10?

I am currently using DreamMapper on a Windows 10 PC along with SleepyHead software.

To use DreamMapper on your computer:
  1. Use the SD card included in your Philips Respironics device and insert it into your computer
  2. Create an account by visiting MyDreamMapper.com
  3. Track your data by transferring the SD card between devices daily

RE: DreamMapper V2.13 - macleadd - 05-30-2018

I have read online that the latest upgrade to the DreamMapper App is a bust. I don't know if this is true, but it could the source of my error problem.

RE: DreamMapper V2.13 - macleadd - 05-30-2018

Today, I  was able to retrieve my data, but nobody knows whether tomorrow will be as successful