Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
SleepyHead: Pressure stats not available in Overview - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: SleepyHead: Pressure stats not available in Overview (/Thread-SleepyHead-Pressure-stats-not-available-in-Overview)

Pages: 1 2

SleepyHead: Pressure stats not available in Overview - RumbleRumble - 07-11-2018

Hello,

Would you know why Pressure statistics are not available in the Overview section of SH?

If I hover the mouse over the Pressure graph, I see that CPAP data is "unknown" (see attachments, please). This is weird because I can extract pressure info from my machine; it is displayed in the Daily stats.

Thank you !!

RE: SleepyHead: Pressure stats not available in Overview - Walla Walla - 07-11-2018

You can use the broken GL version that's in the sleepyhead folder. Also you could try the beta version that's coming out.

RE: SleepyHead: Pressure stats not available in Overview - RumbleRumble - 07-11-2018

Thanks Walla Walla. Tried the broken GL version but the issue persists. My version of SH is 1.0.0 beta 2, the last one in the official website.

RE: SleepyHead: Pressure stats not available in Overview - sheepless - 07-11-2018

did you happen to download the contents of the card more than once between 12 and 12?

did you happen to change any machine settings after running the machine some between 12 and 12?

I haven't experienced exactly the same symptom so I don't know if these actions caused your problem but I find SH data for that day gets out of whack when these things occur.

RE: SleepyHead: Pressure stats not available in Overview - jaswilliams - 07-11-2018

go into the data menu and select rebuild cpap data then select your machine. that may resolve the pressure glitches.

RE: SleepyHead: Pressure stats not available in Overview - RumbleRumble - 07-12-2018

Tried rebuild CPAP data but no joy.

Thanks for the hints anyway. Hope the issue is resolved in the next release.

RE: SleepyHead: Pressure stats not available in Overview - Brian1970 - 07-14-2018

I've had a similar problem with SleepyHead not showing the pressure stats for the last 3 days (July 11-13).  It shows on the individual days (July 13 shown).  I've tried the rebuild data option already.

This is my first post so I hope I correctly added the screenshots showing this.

Brian[attachment=7338][attachment=7339]

RE: SleepyHead: Pressure stats not available in Overview - JimInPT - 08-05-2018

(07-11-2018, 01:35 PM)sheepless Wrote: did you happen to download the contents of the card more than once between 12 and 12?

did you happen to change any machine settings after running the machine some between 12 and 12?

I haven't experienced exactly the same symptom so I don't know if these actions caused your problem but I find SH data for that day gets out of whack when these things occur.

I'm having the same problem; my Overview page shows no Pressure bar graph for the last two days (Aug 3/4) but it's there on the Daily page in detail.

I did download card contents more than once as I was getting used to my new Contec PulseOx watch; had a bad time sync so had to clear SpO2 data (which clears APAP data too, for some reason).  So I redownloaded the SD card and then the Contec data again.   Today I downloaded each dataset just once as I have the Contec routine figured out, yet Pressure still shows no bar graph (hovering shows a very very large negative number).

I did not change any machine settings; haven't since last week.

I did try rebuilding CPAP data from backups per the menu selection; the process worked but the graph is still messed up.

I've attached two screenshots showing my Daily details (Pressure is clearly obvious) and the Overview page, with the mouse hovering over the bad data, showing the big negative value.  Hope there's a way around this to provide useful ongoing Overview pressure data - thanks!

RE: SleepyHead: Pressure stats not available in Overview - sheepless - 08-05-2018

I'm not so sure about this I'd confidently recommend it but: I was having all kinds of issues with messed up and missing data that rebuilding wasn't solving. then a windows update unexpectedly deleted all my personal files on the c drive including sleepyhead data. I might have deleted whatever remained; don't remember but maybe the folders remained. I don't recall reinstalling sleepyhead to create new folders.

anyway, clearing all the sleepyhead data, then downloading from the sd card seemed to 'cure' all. maybe worth a try. copy or back up existing data beforehand.

RE: SleepyHead: Pressure stats not available in Overview - JimInPT - 08-05-2018

(08-05-2018, 11:45 AM)sheepless Wrote: I'm not so sure about this I'd confidently recommend it but:  I was having all kinds of issues with messed up and missing data that rebuilding wasn't solving.  then a windows update unexpectedly deleted all my personal files on the c drive including sleepyhead data.  I might have deleted whatever remained; don't remember but maybe the folders remained.  I don't recall reinstalling sleepyhead to create new folders.  

anyway, clearing all the sleepyhead data, then downloading from the sd card seemed to 'cure' all.  maybe worth a try.  copy or back up existing data beforehand.

Thank you.  Seems a bit drastic but I've only had my machine 2 weeks so all its data should still be on the card, and I have the 5 days of Contec SpO2 data collected so far as well.

If I don't find a simpler solution, I'll give that a try!