Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
FlashPAP download link yields 404 error - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: FlashPAP download link yields 404 error (/Thread-FlashPAP-download-link-yields-404-error)

FlashPAP download link yields 404 error - puntkin - 09-24-2018

When I try to download FlashPAP using the link provided in various posts by TiredToo, it yields a 404 error (not found.)  Is there a new location for it?

RE: FlashPAP download link yields 404 error - Crimson Nape - 09-24-2018

It appears that his complete site is temporarily down.  Even the Google cached listing is a 404. I'm looking to see if I have an install file.

RE: FlashPAP download link yields 404 error - puntkin - 09-24-2018

(09-24-2018, 09:30 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: It appears that his complete site is temporarily down.  Even the Google cached listing is a 404.  I'm looking to see if I have an install file.

Thanks for your quick response and confirming the problem.  Look forward to a resolution.

RE: FlashPAP download link yields 404 error - Crimson Nape - 09-24-2018

I've zipped the basic required files and icons.  You will need to create a folder somewhere on your system and unzip this file in it.  I would recommend that you name the folder, FlashPAP, so it will be easier to locate.
[attachment=8425]

Holler if you have any install problems.

Edit: FlashPAP's IP shows the server up and running. It seems the webserver software is down.

RE: FlashPAP download link yields 404 error - puntkin - 09-24-2018

(09-24-2018, 09:53 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I've zipped the basic required files and icons.  You will need to create a folder somewhere on your system and unzip this file in it.  I would recommend that you name the folder, FlashPAP, so it will be easier to locate.

Holler if you have any install problems.

Edit: FlashPAP's IP shows the server up and running. It seems the webserver software is down.

Got it!  Thanks again for your quick response.

RE: FlashPAP download link yields 404 error - SuperSleeper - 09-24-2018

I've tried to contact TiredToo, but the only email address I have for him is his personal website, which is apparently hosted on the same server as Flashpap, so I doubt my email will go through since it's likely that his mail server is down as well.

This is one of the reasons we use gmail as our main contact email instead of our own mail server (ie- admin@apneaboard.com or whatever) - no way to get through to the webmaster if you use your own mail server and it's down.

He hasn't been on the forum since May, so I  hope all is well with him.   Thinking-about

RE: FlashPAP download link yields 404 error - SuperSleeper - 09-24-2018

Yep, my email to TiredToo bounced back.

Red - if this issue persists for several days, we may have to put up a temporary Flashpap download page on our server until TiredToo can get things sorted out.

Hopefully he'll get things up and running soon.

Thanks