Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Why is sleepyhead combing data from different nights on one graph? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Why is sleepyhead combing data from different nights on one graph? (/Thread-Why-is-sleepyhead-combing-data-from-different-nights-on-one-graph)

Why is sleepyhead combing data from different nights on one graph? - Michaely6 - 09-25-2018

Sleepyhead keeps combing data on one graph from 2 different nights. I'm using thr aircurve vauto. If I go to sleep at around 10pm and wake up at 430, that is considered one night. The problem is if I go to sleep the next day at 10pm and wake up at 5, sleepyhead will combine the two nights as one night instead of moving on to a brand new session with its own graph and separate results. It's throwing off my numbers this way because it's taking an average of 2 nights instead of having each night separated. I'm using a 2015 MacBook pro retina

Thanks for any feedback

RE: Why is sleepyhead combing data from different nights on one graph? - Walla Walla - 09-25-2018

Machines record from 12PM to 12 PM. I would check your machine to see what hours it is set to. Also if you load your SD card twice in the same 24 time frame sleepyhead will combine the data. I'm guessing because your machine time has been set wrong that's whats happening.

RE: Why is sleepyhead combing data from different nights on one graph? - Michaely6 - 09-25-2018

Thanks for the feedback. As far as setting the time goes, I set the time the machine to the actual time. How should I set the time?

RE: Why is sleepyhead combing data from different nights on one graph? - Walla Walla - 09-25-2018

How about the time on your computer?

RE: Why is sleepyhead combing data from different nights on one graph? - Michaely6 - 09-25-2018

The time on my computer is the exact same time on my aircurve 10 vatuo.

Just want to double check the times. The second time you went to sleep was 10PM and not 10AM correct? If it was 10 PM I'm out of ideas.

Yea it was both 10pm. I was actually just giving examples of time

RE: Why is sleepyhead combing data from different nights on one graph? - jaswilliams - 09-26-2018

Can you post a daily screenshot with one of these combined days ?

RE: Why is sleepyhead combing data from different nights on one graph? - Michaely6 - 09-26-2018

I'm out of town at the moment and don't have my laptop but I will do this when I get back

RE: Why is sleepyhead combing data from different nights on one graph? - Michaely6 - 09-29-2018

So I reinstalled sleepyhead and everything is back in synch!