Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
[CPAP] Obtaining a Clinical Manual fot ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: [CPAP] Obtaining a Clinical Manual fot ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet (/Thread-CPAP-Obtaining-a-Clinical-Manual-fot-ResMed-AirSense-10-AutoSet)

Obtaining a Clinical Manual fot ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet - biyahero - 12-22-2018

At various places on this forum I have seen a list of Clinical Manuals that are supposed to e obtainable by email, but it is unclear how one would do that.

You can click on the name of the file you want, and if you pursue trying to get one it ends up taking you to a page that encourages you to sign up for an account at Apnea Board when I am already signed in!

So any help in being able to actually obtain a Clinical Manual for my ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet would be greatly appreciated!

RE: Obtaining a Clinical Manual fot ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet - DeepBreathing - 12-22-2018

There are literally hundreds of manuals available so the download page is a bit complicated. Click on CPAP Setup Manuals above, which will take you to the download page. You can ignore the section which asks you to open an account and scroll on down. If you don't want to read the instructions and explanations, you can scroll right down to section 3, which is for manuals available by email. At the bottom of that list are the detailed instructions: How to ask for a manual by email. Make sure you follow the instructions exactly.

Note that this service is not automatic - a real human has to receive your email and respond. If he's busy doing other things on the site, or away from home for any reason, or just doing his day job, then it can take a few days for him to get back to you.

RE: Obtaining a Clinical Manual fot ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet - biyahero - 12-22-2018

Thanks Deepbreathing!

I sent the request just now.

RE: Obtaining a Clinical Manual fot ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet - biyahero - 12-22-2018

(12-22-2018, 03:51 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: There are literally hundreds of manuals available so the download page is a bit complicated. Click on CPAP Setup Manuals above, which will take you to the download page. You can ignore the section which asks you to open an account and scroll on down. If you don't want to read the instructions and explanations, you can scroll right down to section 3, which is for manuals available by email. At the bottom of that list are the detailed instructions: How to ask for a manual by email. Make sure you follow the instructions exactly.

Note that this service is not automatic - a real human has to receive your email and respond. If he's busy doing other things on the site, or away from home for any reason, or just doing his day job, then it can take a few days for him to get back to you.

Thanks... I got it this morning.