Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
[Treatment] First Week of Treatment - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: [Treatment] First Week of Treatment (/Thread-Treatment-First-Week-of-Treatment)

Pages: 1 2

First Week of Treatment - Biscuit - 02-20-2019

Hello, I was diagnosed with mild sleep apnea and they have decided to provide me with an AirSense 10 Autoset since I tend to be tired throughout the day. I have been on treatment for almost a week now. This first week definitely has been an acclimation period, trying to find if the F20 or Mirage FX works better for me, and I was also sick for a couple days too. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this data and trying to understand it. I have imported and linked my Sleepyhead data since I have started and also attached my results from the 1 night at home sleep test they did. They set my pressure at 6-20. I also try to read with the mask on before falling asleep, even though reading has been slightly difficult with the mask.

If more information is needed please let me know, and thank you.

Biscuit

Sleepyhead Data 2/13/19-2/19/19
imgur.com/a/PIOAuK9

RE: First Week of Treatment - Biscuit - 02-20-2019

Apologizes for the double post, but I could not find out how to edit my original. I am attaching screenshots.

Recent days.

RE: First Week of Treatment - Crimson Nape - 02-20-2019

You should be able to see a little button, labeled "Edit", to the left of the "Reply" button below the your post.

RE: First Week of Treatment - Biscuit - 02-20-2019

I believe since I clicked it once it has disappeared. I see it on my reply post, but not the original.

RE: First Week of Treatment - jaswilliams - 02-21-2019

Hi I have taken a look at your graphs and your doing great.

I would suggest there is no need to use ramp and often people find the initial pressure of 4 suffocating after getting used to the full pressure of using the machine

RE: First Week of Treatment - Biscuit - 02-21-2019

(02-21-2019, 01:48 AM)jaswilliams Wrote: Hi I have taken a look at your graphs and your doing great.

I would suggest there is no need to use ramp and often people find the initial pressure of 4 suffocating after getting used to the full pressure of using the machine

Thank you for taking a look. I have tried without ramp and definitely like it better. There have been some mornings I have woke up still extremely tired. Specifically the night of Tuesday the 19th. I am hoping it is part of me getting use to the mask and the hose hanging off to the left, it does kind of pull on the mask. Hopefully soon I will be getting another mask, the n30i, to try that will give me a little more movement freedom since I tend to switch sides I sleep on.

RE: First Week of Treatment - OpalRose - 02-21-2019

(02-20-2019, 09:46 PM)Biscuit Wrote: I believe since I clicked it once it has disappeared. I see it on my reply post, but not the original.

Hi Biscuit,
There is a time limit to edit posts for new members.
See this link for explanation:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/misc.php?action=help&hid=17

RE: First Week of Treatment - Sabee - 02-21-2019

Hi Biscuit,

I'm just a Airsense 10 user too and I wonder where you got your respiration overview report. I don't have that either with Sleepy Head or Rescan.  It seems very interesting.

Thank you
Sabee

RE: First Week of Treatment - Biscuit - 02-21-2019

(02-21-2019, 10:12 AM)Sabee Wrote: Hi Biscuit,

I'm just a Airsense 10 user too and I wonder where you got your respiration overview report. I don't have that either with Sleepy Head or Rescan.  It seems very interesting.

Thank you
Sabee

Hey Sabee, 

That information was from my at home sleep test. 

Biscuit

RE: First Week of Treatment - snorybob - 02-21-2019

Biscuit:

Check on Amazon for the CPAP Hose holder, $15.00, that should solve your problem (hose pulling on the mask)

I had the same problem & it worked for me.