Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
sleepyhead report printing - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: sleepyhead report printing (/Thread-sleepyhead-report-printing)

sleepyhead report printing - zephyr - 01-08-2013

Doe anyone know if newer release of sleepyhead supports printing the reports?

My version says something like: that function is not currently available if I try to print the reports.

RE: sleepyhead report printing - trish6hundred - 01-08-2013

Hi zephyr and WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't know the answer to your question but hang in there and someone will be able to help you soon.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.

RE: sleepyhead report printing - zonk - 01-08-2013

(01-08-2013, 02:34 PM)zephyr Wrote: Doe anyone know if newer release of sleepyhead supports printing the reports?

My version says something like: that function is not currently available if I try to print the reports.
not sure about SH but ResScan allows you to create and print reports

RE: sleepyhead report printing - Clay L - 01-08-2013

Yes the latest version does support printing.

RE: sleepyhead report printing - JJJ - 01-08-2013

(01-08-2013, 02:34 PM)zephyr Wrote: Doe anyone know if newer release of sleepyhead supports printing the reports? My version says something like: that function is not currently available if I try to print the reports.

Version 0.9.2-1 does provide for printing reports.

RE: sleepyhead report printing - Ugly - 01-08-2013

(01-08-2013, 02:34 PM)zephyr Wrote: Doe anyone know if newer release of sleepyhead supports printing the reports?

Having a so-called "brick" implies there's not much data to print.
Yet I did print out a report using Sleepyhead so it can be done.
I never did like the user interface of SourceForge, but it should be possible however awkward of downloading the latest version. It should work better for you.

RE: sleepyhead report printing - TheWerkz - 01-09-2013

(01-08-2013, 02:34 PM)zephyr Wrote: My version says something like: that function is not currently available if I try to print the reports.

Hi Zephyr,

What version do you have? v.0.9.2-1 is the latest release.

SleepyHead does print the report but it's basically a screen-shot of the graphs and your AHI breakdown for the session.

If you're going to take a report to your doctor, you'd be much better served with ResScan, it's the same reports that your doctor will be familiar with and you can print a 30-day or 7-day report or any custom length you want as well as which fields you want to include.

Reporting is one of ResScan's strong points, SleepyHead is still BETA software and as such it still lacks full featured reporting capabilities.

Ren