Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
OSCAR - problem printing reports on Mac - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: OSCAR - problem printing reports on Mac (/Thread-OSCAR-problem-printing-reports-on-Mac)

OSCAR - problem printing reports on Mac - KSMatthew - 08-09-2019

I got this email from a buddy of mine a little while ago.  He's not a member here, so I'm passing this along.

In my case (his too) we use Mac OS.  I installed Oscar several months ago and it runs fine, but I haven't actually printed a report yet.  He tried printing a report tonight for the first time since installing Oscar and had this problem:

>>>
I just tried to print off the report from Oscar..... I am not getting the entire report to print. It clips the bottom few lines of information and only prints a single page. This is on MacOS
<<<

I dd ask him about printer settings and I got this:

>>>
I've done the printer scale checking.... no improvement....
<<<

He re-installed Sleepyhead and printed the report with no problem.

I haven't tried printing from my Mac yet to see if I can duplicate it, I won't have time to do that for maybe a few hours.  Until then, has anyone come across a problem like this yet?

RE: OSCAR - problem printing reports on Mac - GuyScharf - 08-09-2019

There is a known problem with the Statistics report only printing one page. This is fixed for the next release of Oscar.

RE: OSCAR - problem printing reports on Mac - KSMatthew - 08-09-2019

Thanks - that's the page I ran into problems with when I was testing a few minutes ago.

I did see that the other reports worked fine.

I will pass this info along.  When you said, "next release", do you know when we can expect that?

Thanks.

RE: OSCAR - problem printing reports on Mac - GuyScharf - 08-09-2019

Sorry, we do not have a release date planned yet.

RE: OSCAR - problem printing reports on Mac - Homerec130 - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 06:48 PM)KSMatthew Wrote: I got this email from a buddy of mine a little while ago.  He's not a member here, so I'm passing this along.

In my case (his too) we use Mac OS.  I installed Oscar several months ago and it runs fine, but I haven't actually printed a report yet.  He tried printing a report tonight for the first time since installing Oscar and had this problem:

>>>
I just tried to print off the report from Oscar..... I am not getting the entire report to print. It clips the bottom few lines of information and only prints a single page. This is on MacOS
<<<

>>>
<<<

I haven't tried printing from my Mac yet to see if I can duplicate it, I won't have time to do that for maybe a few hours.  Until then, has anyone come across a problem like this yet?
KSM

Same issues on my Mac (Mohave 10.14.6) printing to both a Brother J5830DW All in one and an HP Laser. PDFs will only generate a first page. Mine cuts off after the Max  EPR line under Pressure Statistics and the fonts are all enlarge - suspect them to be 14 or 16 pt. Results also in some entries taking up 2 lines.

Will wait and see when it gets fixed. Don't need a printed report again until Feb and if needed may go to my windoze machine to do it (or Sleepyhead)

RE: OSCAR - problem printing reports on Mac - KSMatthew - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 10:01 PM)Homerec130 Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 06:48 PM)KSMatthew Wrote: I got this email from a buddy of mine a little while ago.  He's not a member here, so I'm passing this along.

>>>
<<<

>>>
<<<

KSM

Same issues on my Mac (Mohave 10.14.6) printing to both a Brother J5830DW All in one and an HP Laser. PDFs will only generate a first page. Mine cuts off after the Max  EPR line under Pressure Statistics and the fonts are all enlarge - suspect them to be 14 or 16 pt. Results also in some entries taking up 2 lines.

Will wait and see when it gets fixed. Don't need a printed report again until Feb and if needed may go to my windoze machine to do it (or Sleepyhead)

My buddy needed his report this week - he reinstalled Sleepyhead and printed it.  I'll need my report in Oct.

RE: OSCAR - problem printing reports on Mac - KSMatthew - 09-11-2019

Any updates in OSCAR for the summary report problem when printing from a Mac?

I need to generate a report tonight, so I'll have to re-install Sleepyhead otherwise.

RE: OSCAR - problem printing reports on Mac - GuyScharf - 09-11-2019

(09-11-2019, 01:32 PM)KSMatthew Wrote: Any updates in OSCAR for the summary report problem when printing from a Mac?

I need to generate a report tonight, so I'll have to re-install Sleepyhead otherwise.

Sending you a PM.