Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Hi, hope someone can help me. One machine says one thing, the other is different AHI - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Hi, hope someone can help me. One machine says one thing, the other is different AHI (/Thread-Hi-hope-someone-can-help-me-One-machine-says-one-thing-the-other-is-different-AHI)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hi, hope someone can help me. One machine says one thing, the other is different AHI - Maxmom - 08-11-2019

I used to post quite a long time ago but with life happening and a move it went by the wayside. Glad to be back and hope you can answer a strange question for me.  I have had a S-9 for the last few years and last month my doctor wanted me to replace it. He ordered a Dream Station. I downloaded Oscar (used to use Sleepyhead) and I put in the card to view my stats and Holy Cow, my AHI is now in the 4.5 range. I put in my old card from the S9 and my AHI is around and had been under 1 for years. How could this have changed so drastically from machine to machine?  Same nasal mask, same everything, only difference is the machine.

My doctor wants me to have  a new sleep study which I will but I am baffled over what this means. 

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

RE: Hi, hope someone can help me. One machine says one thing, the other is different AHI - Maxmom - 08-11-2019

Oh, and forgot to add. The doctor did change my settings on my last visit for some reason.  I was on 7 and he changed it to 8, then with the new machine it's range from 5 to 15.

RE: Hi, hope someone can help me. One machine says one thing, the other is different AHI - jaswilliams - 08-11-2019

The Dreamstation does not respond as quickly as a Resmed so the minimum pressure may need to be higher to get the same numbers, can you attach a screenshot of the daily screen from OSCAR and we can advise

RE: Hi, hope someone can help me. One machine says one thing, the other is different AHI - Maxmom - 08-11-2019

I will do that now, thanks!!

I expanded it, but am not sure if you wanted it that way? Please let me know and I will upload another.

RE: Hi, hope someone can help me. One machine says one thing, the other is different AHI - OpalRose - 08-11-2019

Maxmom,
Add the left sidebar to the charts. Leave off the calendar and pie chart. This way all the statistics show up to be able to compare with the graphs.
Thanks.

Is this what you need?  Thanks

Here is the chart, I am not sure how to upload 2 at a time.

What is crazy is I know I am awake during many of these events. Do you want me to give you a screen shot of the messy places where the machine flagged a lot?

RE: Hi, hope someone can help me. One machine says one thing, the other is different AHI - OpalRose - 08-11-2019

Follow the 2nd link in my signature line.  It will show you an example of the daily page with left sidebar.

Leave off right sidebar, calendar and pie charts.

After you have that set up, then take a screenshot of the page to upload here.

(08-11-2019, 03:44 PM)Maxmom Wrote: What is crazy is I know I am awake during many of these events. Do you want me to give you a screen shot of the messy places where the machine flagged a lot?

Yes, the entire night.