Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Oscar not reporting correct climate control? [resolved, will be fixed in 1.1.1] - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Oscar not reporting correct climate control? [resolved, will be fixed in 1.1.1] (/Thread-Oscar-not-reporting-correct-climate-control-resolved-will-be-fixed-in-1-1-1)

Oscar not reporting correct climate control? [resolved, will be fixed in 1.1.1] - allanri - 08-25-2019

I usually leave my climate control settings on "Auto".  However, I noticed when I switched to Oscar from Sleepyhead recently, that Oscar says my climate control setting was "Manual".  Last night, I switched it to "Manual", and this morning, Oscar says it was on "Auto".  

Last night, setting on machine was "Manual", but Oscar reported "Auto"
[attachment=14861]

Two nights ago, setting was "Auto", but Oscar reported "Manual".
[attachment=14860]

Is this a bug in Oscar?

RE: Oscar not reporting correct climate control? - GuyScharf - 08-25-2019

(08-25-2019, 08:55 AM)allanri Wrote: I usually leave my climate control settings on "Auto".  However, I noticed when I switched to Oscar from Sleepyhead recently, that Oscar says my climate control setting was "Manual".  Last night, I switched it to "Manual", and this morning, Oscar says it was on "Auto".  

Is this a bug in Oscar?

Yes, that's a bug and it has been fixed in the current test build of Oscar.

RE: Oscar not reporting correct climate control? - allanri - 08-25-2019

Great - thx!

RE: Oscar not reporting correct climate control? - SevereApnea - 05-24-2020

Hi there, just checking...

I also run Resmed Airsense 10 and notice that when I set the Climate Control to Auto on the machine, it reports it as Manual in Oscar and vice versa.

I am still running v1.0.1-r-1, don't like updating anything (windows Pavlovian reflex I guess).

Just wanted to check if this was fixed in the new Version of Oscar? May be a reason to upgrade.

Great software though, I am ready to ditch ResScan.

RE: Oscar not reporting correct climate control? - GuyScharf - 05-24-2020

(05-24-2020, 08:28 PM)SevereApnea Wrote: I also run Resmed Airsense 10 and notice that when I set the Climate Control to Auto on the machine, it reports it as Manual in Oscar and vice versa.

I am still running v1.0.1-r-1, don't like updating anything (windows Pavlovian reflex I guess).

Just wanted to check if this was fixed in the new Version of Oscar? May be a reason to upgrade.

Yes, the problem is fixed.  I recommend waiting for 1.1.1 to upgrade; it shouldn't be long now.

RE: Oscar not reporting correct climate control? - SevereApnea - 05-24-2020

Good news, Thanks Guy, will do! Thanks

RE: Oscar not reporting correct climate control? [resolved, will be fixed in 1.1.1] - midwestguy - 01-16-2022

From reading this thread, it may be that the Machine Settings
errors in SleepyHead may be bugs that migrated to OSCAR and
were swatted there. I envy you OSCAR users. Upgrading my
hardware isn't an option.
Oh-jeez