Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
[News] New Poll is in the Works - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: [News] New Poll is in the Works (/Thread-News-New-Poll-is-in-the-Works)

Pages: 1 2

New Poll is in the Works - PollCat - 09-10-2019

In order to maintain my position as the Polling Administrator for this website, management requires me to periodically post polls/surveys.  The problem is that I only access this website late at night when my creative juices have run dry.  However, I do have a poll in mind that will show up here in the near future - assuming that I can stay awake long enough to create it.  Laugh-a-lot

PollCat

RE: New Poll is in the Works - SuperSleeper - 09-11-2019

Uhm,.. okay, what's yer idea there, PollCat?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

Eat-popcorn

RE: New Poll is in the Works - Crimson Nape - 09-11-2019

Until then ->  Sleep-well

RE: New Poll is in the Works - ardenum - 09-11-2019

That's pretty easy to solve, just write down your ideas during the day.

RE: New Poll is in the Works - Sheepish - 09-13-2019

How about a poll asking CPAPers what time of the day they are at their most creative and productive?

Lolabove                                                                                                                                   Laugh-a-lot

RE: New Poll is in the Works - SarcasticDave94 - 09-13-2019

(09-13-2019, 04:14 AM)Sheepish Wrote: How about a poll asking CPAPers what time of the day they are at their most creative and productive?

Lolabove                                                                                                                                   Laugh-a-lot

Go ahead, ask me that. My answer is never. Even after coffee. Smile

RE: New Poll is in the Works - RayBee - 09-13-2019

(09-10-2019, 11:24 PM)PollCat Wrote: In order to maintain my position as the Polling Administrator for this website, management requires me to periodically post polls/surveys.  The problem is that I only access this website late at night when my creative juices have run dry.  However, I do have a poll in mind that will show up here in the near future - assuming that I can stay awake long enough to create it.  Laugh-a-lot

PollCat

Love it...

How about a question / poll on "How many masks have you tried before finding the one that is best for you?"

And/or "How would you rate your "best" mask? 0 = hate it, the search is still ongoing, 10 = absolutely love it, the search is over."

And to go with it, a poll as to general mask type (primary mask) you use [list of mask types, pick one].

Anyhow, just a few thought - might be interesting to see what bubbles up to the top, or bottom.

Eat-popcorn

RE: New Poll is in the Works - Broomstick - 09-16-2019

"How old are you?" With an option for every age possible.

RE: New Poll is in the Works - OMyMyOHellYes - 09-16-2019

How about

"Shouild we have more polls?"

RE: New Poll is in the Works - mper6794 - 11-18-2019

Hi, folks
I would like to suggest a poll: 
 what is your current  EPAPmin, PS, and IPAPmax  while in Bilevel machines?
Thanks