Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Problem Data Import OSCAR Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Problem Data Import OSCAR Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset (/Thread-Problem-Data-Import-OSCAR-Resmed-Airsense-10-Autoset)

Pages: 1 2

Problem Data Import OSCAR Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - perler242 - 10-20-2019

Hi

I always have to delete the OSCAR profile because OSCAR does not import the events. I have two profiles. One is from the previous device (Dreamstation Auto CPAP) and the other is from RESMED Airsense 10 AutoSet. Cleaning the data does not help either. Do you also have the problem?  Is there a solution?

RE: Problem Data Import OSCAR Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - DeepBreathing - 10-20-2019

Can you give us some more detail of what's happening? Does Oscar see the CD card as a drive? Is it giving any error messages? Why do you delete the profile?

RE: Problem Data Import OSCAR Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - perler242 - 10-20-2019

I work with Flashair and Flashpap. No error message appears. Kubuntu 19.04.

RE: Problem Data Import OSCAR Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - perler242 - 10-20-2019

I deleted the profile because it was the only way to completely import multiple sessions of the day.

RE: Problem Data Import OSCAR Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - Crimson Nape - 10-20-2019

Since you switched CPAP brands, did you modify FlashPAP to use the correct model and a different storage directory?  Did you update OSCAR to look at the new data location?

(10-20-2019, 08:48 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Since you switched CPAP brands, did you modify FlashPAP to use the correct model and a different storage directory?  Did you update OSCAR to look at the new data location?

Yes
OSCAR crashes without message when cleaning/updating data.

RE: Problem Data Import OSCAR Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - Gideon - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 08:52 AM)perler242 Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 08:48 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Since you switched CPAP brands, did you modify FlashPAP to use the correct model and a different storage directory?  Did you update OSCAR to look at the new data location?

Yes
OSCAR crashes without message when cleaning/updating data.

CRASH or Hang?

Crash, Crash. The window collapses and disappears.

RE: Problem Data Import OSCAR Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - Crimson Nape - 10-20-2019

There are 2 items that may help in debugging your problem.
  1. . Help -> System Information - See if all listings are correct to your setup.
  2. . Help -> Show Debug Pane - Open this and try selecting the proper profile then import data.  If OSCAR blows, make a note the last debug listings foe iany insights.

I hope this may help.

Okay thank you very much for your suggestions. I remembered that I accidentally didn't select a new folder or the profile with the device correctly when I changed the machines. I did that later. Probably something is broken I will restore the old profile tomorrow before exchanging the device and then try again cleanly. If it doesn't help I will contact you again.