Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Vauto, PLM, FL & Mixed Apnea - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Vauto, PLM, FL & Mixed Apnea (/Thread-Vauto-PLM-FL-Mixed-Apnea)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: 18 mths of apap: need help optimizing settings to feel better - mper6794 - 11-12-2019

...median reference line on both RR and TV, please.

gl

RE: 18 mths of apap: need help optimizing settings to feel better - mper6794 - 11-12-2019

...to better understanding your curves: on what medications you would be? If any....
Gl

RE: 18 mths of apap: need help optimizing settings to feel better - sheepless - 11-12-2019

1. do you want me to revise the charts in post #213 or new ones from last night at your suggested settings, or both?

2. meds: atenolol, atorvastatin & baby aspirin for blood pressure, losartan for cholesterol, ripinirol for periodic limb movement, testosterone. frequently I use a certain strain of cannabis concentrate before bed that helps me sleep through plm.

3. new charts to follow later today.

RE: 18 mths of apap: need help optimizing settings to feel better - SarcasticDave94 - 11-12-2019

Just so anyone looking on, myself included, can get on the same page, you're no longer on an ASV stated on your left panel profile and on a VAuto, is that accurate? I'm sure you're not adjusting Ti Min, etc. on a ResMed 10s ASV.

RE: 18 mths of apap: need help optimizing settings to feel better - sheepless - 11-12-2019

yes. experimenting with vauto. changing settings frequently and noting so in posts. I was going to change the profile if I don't revert to asv soon but your question tells me I shouldn't wait. thanks.

(11-12-2019, 11:45 AM)sheepless Wrote: 1. do you want me to revise the charts in post #213 or new ones from last night at your suggested settings, or both?...revised from post 213, Epamin 8.0....PS: 5.0,  will be fine, to save time....

2. meds: atenolol, atorvastatin & baby aspirin for blood pressure, losartan for cholesterol, ripinirol for periodic limb movement, testosterone. frequently I use a certain strain of cannabis concentrate before bed that helps me sleep through plm.  

3. new charts to follow later today....good !

gl

RE: 18 mths of apap: need help optimizing settings to feel better - SarcasticDave94 - 11-12-2019

(11-12-2019, 12:40 PM)sheepless Wrote: yes. experimenting with vauto. changing settings frequently and noting so in posts. I was going to change the profile if I don't revert to asv soon but your question tells me I shouldn't wait.  thanks.

I appreciate the info edit. It just helps any here on AB know what you're on. Thanks.

mper (and anyone else that's interested), from last night according to your preferred arrangement and your suggested settings.  except apparently I didn't reduce max ipap from 13 to 12 but that's interesting inasmuch as pressure varied slightly and may not have actually reached 13, at least not for very long.   I'll revise charts in post #213 a bit later.  

Hi, sheepless

apologies, short time available for now; maybe more details later on:

_your graphs are going as predicted ( see attached);
_ too many arousals/awakenings, both PLMS (more) and FL; as well as false obstruction events;
_ we should try keep on trying taming remaining FL first:

next night could be EPAPmin 7.6, PS: 5.2, IPAP max: 12.8. There is room to improve FL’s (flagged + unflagged) ;

_looks sleep through some PLMS stretches;
_ may have experienced some REM around 23….and 2;55;

Good  luck

RE: 18 mths of apap: need help optimizing settings to feel better - WillSleep - 11-12-2019

Mper.   

This is really good tracking and analysis work.   

It would be good to see EPAP Min tracked on Chart 3 as well.  Would be very interesting to see how changes in PS+EPAP play off each other to influence the other four measures.   

WillSleep