Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Vauto, PLM, FL & Mixed Apnea - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Vauto, PLM, FL & Mixed Apnea (/Thread-Vauto-PLM-FL-Mixed-Apnea)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: 18 mths of apap: need help optimizing settings to feel better - Gideon - 11-12-2019

Sheepless, because you have switched machines and are doing a multi machine analysis, could you indicate on the 1st line of all your posts what machine and the key settings please. I say this because as soon as you change your profile, you change it for all of your posts losing the history.

thanks

RE: 18 mths of apap: need help optimizing settings to feel better - sheepless - 11-12-2019

what do you think about splitting the vauto posts off to a new thread starting with post #197? something like 'vauto, plm, fl & mixed apnea'. or whatever mods think. cross linked.

RE: 18 mths of apap: need help optimizing settings to feel better - Gideon - 11-12-2019

(11-12-2019, 05:33 PM)sheepless Wrote: what do you think about splitting the vauto posts off to a new thread starting with post #197?  something like 'vauto, plm, fl & mixed apnea'.  or whatever mods think. cross linked.

good idea,  it is in the works and adding ASV to the original title.

RE: 18 mths of apap: need help optimizing settings to feel better - sheepless - 11-12-2019

revised graphs from post #213.  vauto.  5 over 8-13.

RE: 18 mths of apap: need help optimizing settings to feel better - SuperSleeper - 11-12-2019

(11-12-2019, 05:47 PM)bonjour Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 05:33 PM)sheepless Wrote: what do you think about splitting the vauto posts off to a new thread starting with post #197?  something like 'vauto, plm, fl & mixed apnea'.  or whatever mods think. cross linked.

good idea,  it is in the works and adding ASV to the original title.

This thread has now been split out of the original thread, which can now be found here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-18-mths-of-apap-need-help-optimizing-settings-to-feel-better-ASV

RE: 18 mths of apap: need help optimizing settings to feel better - mper6794 - 11-13-2019

(11-12-2019, 07:02 PM)sheepless Wrote: revised graphs from post #213.  vauto.  5 over 8-13.

hi, sheepless, WillSleep

please find attached my interpretations.....and take a look at this paper, to compare what would be your apparent PB, with real ones in this paper...it looks distinct things..

Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure
Worsens Central Apneas During Sleep*
Karin G. Johnson, MD; and Douglas C. Johnson, MD

good luck

RE: [split] Vauto, PLM, FL & UARS - mper6794 - 11-13-2019

hi, dear moderators / Editors
I would like and be glad, please, if still possible, no add "mixed apnea" here, but rather "UARS"

many thanks

RE: [split] Vauto, PLM, FL & Mixed Apnea - mper6794 - 11-13-2019

...apologies, but in "todays posts" stiil keep on going "mixed apnea" rather than UARS. Is it just a matter of time to correct?
thanks

RE: [split] Vauto, PLM, FL & Mixed Apnea - sheepless - 11-13-2019

my guess is they're deferring to the title I suggested. I don't really care much about it one way or the other. I don't mind if uars is added and it won't hurt my feelings if mixed apnea is removed. but if pressed, I'd say while it may end up being an uars issue, my history has been central apnea evolving into mixed apnea, and so mixed apnea is currently more relevant to me personally. afaic, it's up to the mods to determine if it's worth the effort to add uars.

last night's charts to follow shortly. mper, I assume you want me to continue showing charts for a while until you have enough data plotted (or instruct me how to do what you are doing with the data). I'll keep using the vauto and posting charts daily until you tell me differently please.

RE: [split] Vauto, PLM, FL & Mixed Apnea - sheepless - 11-13-2019

vauto. 11/12/19. 5.2 over 7.6 - 12.8.  timing settings default except Ti min = .08.