Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
DreamMapper server down? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: DreamMapper server down? (/Thread-DreamMapper-server-down)

Pages: 1 2 3

DreamMapper server down? - RMSko - 02-08-2020

Anybody else having a problem with DreamMapper? I'm getting a "failed to connect" message on the app and also am not able to log in from my PC.

RE: DreamMapper server down? - Dawnstar - 02-08-2020

Same here. I don’t recall seeing a planned outage message either.

RE: DreamMapper server down? - edmckinnon - 02-08-2020

I have been having the same problem for the past two days.

RE: DreamMapper server down? - IsleepMJO - 02-09-2020

Yes I am receiving the same exact error.

RE: DreamMapper server down? - bins2345 - 02-09-2020

You are not alone!  ...and what makes this extremely frustrating is that no help is available over the weekend:  Philips is closed and it's not an "emergency" so I hesitate to call the company I bought the machine from and it's clearly a Philips (server?) problem. 

I am running my machine using a rage extender so I can see that the wi-fi is trying so I know that the problem isn't with my machine.

Also, I reloaded the dreammapper app and it's not even showing my data, just generic stuff.  Login doesn't work it just reloads the same page.  (BTW, using up-to-date FF).

RE: DreamMapper server down? - jschiller - 02-09-2020

Same issue here with dreammapper. I initially thought the issue was on my side because my phone also updated...

Noticed it wouldn’t download data. Also wouldn’t display data.

Checked the setting and the serial number for my CPAP was missing. 

Could not add the serial number because it must start with a J or a (something else) and be 13 characters. 

note: I typed, and even scanned the barcode, and it starts with a J and is 13 characters

Erased the blue tooth pairing and it won’t re-pair. Reinstalled the app and now can’t login.

Seems the app is just a webpage.
The login is supposed to be:
www (dot) mydreammapper (dot) com/Account/LogOn

But that redirects to:

www (dot) usa (dot) philips (dot) com/c-e/hs/sleep-apnea-therapy/dream-mapper.html

Clicking the Login Dreammapper button, just opens a new window to the first link which redirects to the second link.

Downloaded OSCAR for PC. Data looks great, but not easily updated to my phone.

Re: Bluetooth and redirect. Same same.

So OSCAR picked up the data? Even last night's while the problem was ongoing?

RE: DreamMapper server down? - RMSko - 02-09-2020

(02-09-2020, 11:05 AM)bins2345 Wrote: Re: Bluetooth and redirect.  Same same.

So OSCAR picked up the data?  Even last night's while the problem was ongoing?

With OSCAR, don't you need to take out the SD card and insert it to your PC, i.e., it doesn't transfer over Bluetooth, right?

RE: DreamMapper server down? - richy65 - 02-09-2020

I am also having a problem. Friday morning my cell phone linked up and retrieved the data from my dream station and I also was able
to log into my Phillips DreamMapper account on my PC and see all the data. All stopped working when I tried Saturday morning.
The cell phone comes up with "server failed" and when I try logging in to my account from my PC it say's my password is incorrect
which I know is correct? Shame on Phillips...

Yes, you are absolutely right. I just found that out as I was loading OSCAR for the first time. Is there an alternative to mapper that picks up the data without requiring the SD card?

"shame on philips" is right.  It should have posted somewhere that there's a problem