Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Respironics 560P Auto Question - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Respironics 560P Auto Question (/Thread-Respironics-560P-Auto-Question)

Respironics 560P Auto Question - Paul Canaris - 03-03-2013

I have a Respironics 560P Auto. Is this a model that records full data that can be read by a program such as Sleepyhead or only the summaries that can be seen on the machine?

RE: Respironics 560P Auto Question - Sleepster - 03-03-2013

(03-03-2013, 01:17 PM)Paul Canaris Wrote: I have a Respironics 560P Auto. Is this a model that records full data that can be read by a program such as Sleepyhead or only the summaries that can be seen on the machine?

This is a fully data-capable machine. You can use EncoreBasic or SleepyHead. You will have to download and install the 60 Series patch for SleepyHead.

RE: Respironics 560P Auto Question - Muddpa - 03-03-2013

(03-03-2013, 01:17 PM)Paul Canaris Wrote: I have a Respironics 560P Auto. Is this a model that records full data that can be read by a program such as Sleepyhead or only the summaries that can be seen on the machine?
Hi Paul,
Not sure. I have the 760P. If you have an SD card, load it in Sleepyhead and check. Mind give full info.

MudppSleep-well

**SLEEPSTER** RE: Respironics 560P Auto Question - Paul Canaris - 03-03-2013

Thanks Sleepster and Muddpa, the patch worked. Now all I need to do is figure out how to use it. What is interesting is that after two days my AHI is a bit higher 2.37 then it was on my CPAP 1.07 30 day average. Perhaps this is just becasue it is two days worth of data.

RE: **SLEEPSTER** Respironics 560P Auto Question - Sleepster - 03-03-2013

(03-03-2013, 03:38 PM)Paul Canaris Wrote: Thanks Sleepster and Muddpa, the patch worked. Now all I need to do is figure out how to use it. What is interesting is that after two days my AHI is a bit higher 2.37 then it was on my CPAP 1.07 30 day average. Perhaps this is just becasue it is two days worth of data.

That's not a significant difference, especially over that short of a time period.

RE: Respironics 560P Auto Question - PaulaO2 - 03-03-2013

If your other machine was "just" a CPAP, then your body and brain has to get used to the change. Give it at least 10 days to settle down.

Glad you got SH going.

RE: Respironics 560P Auto Question - big_dave - 03-05-2013

It took me about a month of downloading and reading my data every day before I was able to make sense of it (I'm using ResScan). Now I go a week or two at a time between downloads.

I've seen that my AHI can vary greatly from one night to the next; it can be 1.5 one night and 4 the next night, or 7 if I have a bad night. A 7, 14, or 30 day average is more meaningful. Also, the data can be skewed by meaningless events while falling asleep, when you wake up in the morning, or if you are awake for a long time while using the machine. You can look for this on your detailed graphs.

RE: Respironics 560P Auto Question - jfmusil - 03-05-2013

The new Encoreviewer 3.0 is almost ready for shipment. I have a test version being mailed to me. Will post results in one or two weeks after I get it.

RE: Respironics 560P Auto Question - Sleepster - 03-05-2013

(03-05-2013, 08:04 PM)jfmusil Wrote: The new Encoreviewer 3.0 is almost ready for shipment. I have a test version being mailed to me. Will post results in one or two weeks after I get it.

Don't get your hopes up. It's likely just a rehash of the same old stuff. EncoreBasic supports 60 Series machines and SleepyHead is a far superior product.