Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
AirCurve 10v Climate Control Missing - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: AirCurve 10v Climate Control Missing (/Thread-AirCurve-10v-Climate-Control-Missing)

Pages: 1 2 3

AirCurve 10v Climate Control Missing - 3rdMarDiv - 02-20-2020

ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto Model 37051

When I enter the Provider/Clinician Setup options the option for Climate Control is missing.

The option for Smart Start is greyed out.

I have Humidity setting 1-8, but no Temperature Settings Option.

I find no option for EasyBreath, On/Off.

ClimateLineAir Tube is connected as is Water Tank.

Just wondering if these options may be locked out?

I searched some posts where users were talking about the room temperature making a difference?

If you look at the manual it is pretty straight forward and shows these items.

I also don't read where some 10 VAuto's had different options.

If anyone is familiar with this I'd appreciate a heads up.

Thanks

RE: AirCurve 10v Climate Control Missing - sheepless - 02-20-2020

do you have 'Essentials Plus' turned on? look in clinician menu way down under 'options'.

RE: AirCurve 10v Climate Control Missing - 3rdMarDiv - 02-20-2020

(02-20-2020, 03:26 PM)sheepless Wrote: do you have 'Essentials Plus' turned on?  look in clinician menu way down under 'options'.

Yes I do have that turned on, but I'm not seeing any real changes as of yet.

Good catch though as "by the book" that should have turned the key and opened the lock...?

Also tried a second ClimateLine tube n/a

Oscar shows Climate Air at "Auto", but an earlier shows SleepRider noting that, in SleepyHead, this Machine Setting is not to be trusted.

Thinking-about

RE: AirCurve 10v Climate Control Missing - mjphyi - 02-20-2020

I have it turned on in the user options menu, not the Clinician.

I'm also on SW SX567-0306, check your firmware/Software rev level to see what you're on

(02-20-2020, 03:51 PM)mjphyi Wrote: I have it turned on in the user options menu, not the Clinician.

I'm also on SW SX567-0306, check your firmware/Software rev level to see what you're on

Same SW SX567-0306

No, the front screen user "My Options" is the same with the SmartStart greyed out and no option for Climate Control or Hose Temperature, etc.

I don't find a Firmware denotation under Device, but there is a CX Number?

Oh-jeez

All these settings are encoded into the STR.edf file on the SD Card, which has a single record for each day since the SD Card was first used.

If you want to attach that file, I can compare it with mine and see what is different. That might be easier than twiddling through the menus.

Michael

RE: AirCurve 10v Climate Control Missing - Crimson Nape - 02-20-2020

I think it has to be enabled in the clinician menu before it will be un-grayed in the user menu. At least it is on my new Aircurve.

(02-20-2020, 05:06 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I think it has to be enabled in the clinician menu before it will be un-grayed in the user menu.   At least it is on my new Aircurve.

Crimson Nape has it right. I was wrong to say I have Climate Ctrl set to Auto in the User Menu and not in the Clinician,
I have it set that way in both.

(02-20-2020, 04:57 PM)mjphyi Wrote: All these settings are encoded into the STR.edf file on the SD Card, which has a single record for each day since the SD Card was first used.

If you want to attach that file, I can compare it with mine and see what is different. That might be easier than twiddling through the menus.

Michael

[attachment=20163]

I have only used a heated tube once last night 19th/20th. Prior to that I was using a standard tube.

Thanks

Doing more research and found this blurb.
If you detach and re-attach your tube does it show any sort of recognition?
Tried 2 hoses and would thing one was good.
I just opened the plastic bag on the new one delivered yesterday.

Found on Google Search:
Make sure that the heated hose is attached and being recognized by the machine first.
If the machine isn't recognizing the heated hose then you won't get the option for Climate Control...you only get the humidity number options.
Heated hose must be attached AND recognized by the machine. The machine will let you know if it recognizes the hose with a pop-up: "ClimateLine Air connected".

Laugh-a-lot