Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Oscar data - Extraneous pressure change - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Oscar data - Extraneous pressure change (/Thread-Oscar-data-Extraneous-pressure-change)

Oscar data - Extraneous pressure change - Damiansd - 02-28-2020

Hey gurus,

I have a really weird 'extra' in my Oscar data. Feb 7, 2106 apparently a pressure change was made. Just call me McFly. 

[attachment=20435]

Any ideas how to clean it out? Not a big issue, but just odd when I look at stats and reports.

Thanks,
Damian.

RE: Oscar data - Extraneous pressure change - sawinglogz - 03-03-2020

Weird. I guess there's a glitch in the Icon loader. I think you can go to that day in the calendar (in 2106) and purge the selected day.

RE: Oscar data - Extraneous pressure change - Damiansd - 03-03-2020

Prescription changes don't show in the calendar. Sad

RE: Oscar data - Extraneous pressure change - sawinglogz - 03-03-2020

But there shouldn't be a prescription change without a session, in which case there should be something that can be purged for that day...

RE: Oscar data - Extraneous pressure change - DeepBreathing - 03-03-2020

You need to select the day with the error in the daily page (assuming it will show up in the calendar) then go to menu Data | Advanced | Purge Current Selected Day.

As a point of interest (and before you purge the data) have a look at your datalog directory - all the files start with a date such as 20200301_045156_PLD.edf. See if there are any starting with 2106. You can also see if your SD card contains a 2106 dated file. This should give an idea of whether the error is in Oscar or in the machine itself.

RE: Oscar data - Extraneous pressure change - pholynyk - 03-03-2020

DB - I'm pretty sure the Icon machines don't have a DATALOG folder, and don't use an .edf file for their data... Big Grin

RE: Oscar data - Extraneous pressure change - DeepBreathing - 03-03-2020

(03-03-2020, 11:23 PM)pholynyk Wrote: DB - I'm pretty sure the Icon machines don't have a DATALOG folder, and don't use an .edf file for their data... Big Grin

Well shoot! Doesn't that just show how bad those machines are? Smile Not having a Fisher & Paykel CPAP I don't know how their data files are arranged but maybe there is something analogous? I do have a Fisher & Paykel clothes dryer which works pretty well...

RE: Oscar data - Extraneous pressure change - Damiansd - 03-04-2020

I get home tonight after a few days away and will have a look.

Will post back with findings Smile

RE: Oscar data - Extraneous pressure change - Damiansd - 03-04-2020

Alright.

Navigated to the date in the calendar. Oscar said there was a hidden session. I went to Advanced, PURGE IT ALL, GO ON, JUST DO IT!

... and it went away.

Thanks gurus,
D.