Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Take Screenshot F12 (ERROR) - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Take Screenshot F12 (ERROR) (/Thread-Take-Screenshot-F12-ERROR)

Pages: 1 2

Take Screenshot F12 (ERROR) - BrassCat - 04-08-2020

Hello the forum.

I was used to using the PRINT SCREEN button, and then pasting the screen shot
to photo edit and then saving as a file. That worked (still does). I have tried the
drop down TAKE SCREENSHOT command the VIEW drop down box. The saved
file is not of the waveforms I have on screen. I get a different image from OSCAR.
See attached image. What am I doing wrong?

RE: Take Screenshot F12 (ERROR) - Crimson Nape - 04-08-2020

Are you using multiple monitors?

RE: Take Screenshot F12 (ERROR) - SarcasticDave94 - 04-08-2020

This may or may not be the issue, but I remember mine did something like that late last year. The solution for my issue was to open OSCAR and go to File>Preferences>Appearance>Graphics Engine to the dropbox to select Software Engine and OK. It will then require a restart of OSCAR.

RE: Take Screenshot F12 (ERROR) - BrassCat - 04-08-2020

Thanks for the replies. I have only one monitor enabled at this time. Viewed in thee monitor resolution screen, only 1.
Enabled software engine as directed. Now completely locked out of running OSCAR.
Limited symptoms, suspect trying to access somewhere that BitDefender does not like. I am stuck for the moment. Can not get to the screen to reset graphics choice.

Stan

RE: Take Screenshot F12 (ERROR) - Crimson Nape - 04-08-2020

OSCAR will only work with the primary monitor. Here is a registry mod to reset it back to the default.
[attachment=21733]

RE: Take Screenshot F12 (ERROR) - DeepBreathing - 04-08-2020

(04-08-2020, 09:57 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: OSCAR will only work with the primary monitor.  

Interesting... I always run it on my secondary with no problems. Screenshots always work as documented.

RE: Take Screenshot F12 (ERROR) - jaswilliams - 04-09-2020

The screenshot issue you are experiencing as fixed tweaked in the next version hopefully you have now got back in

RE: Take Screenshot F12 (ERROR) - Crimson Nape - 04-09-2020

(04-08-2020, 10:25 PM)DeepBreathing Wrote: Interesting... I always run it on my secondary with no problems. Screenshots always work as documented.

Please note that the OP is using v1.0.1-r-1. I am betting that you are running the latest and greatest.

RE: Take Screenshot F12 (ERROR) - BrassCat - 04-09-2020

Well, I did not expect a solution for this problem. neither, one that went so well in execution!

I AM VERY IMPRESSED!

VERY WELL DONE, THANK YOU MR NAPE!

RE: Take Screenshot F12 (ERROR) - SarcasticDave94 - 04-09-2020

Sorry if my suggestion made it worse. I'll send you an AB coupon for some awful virtual coffee. Mmmm

lots-o-coffee Tell me, why can't we sleep around here?