Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
[Equipment] Anyone used the ContourCPAPmax2.0 pillow with DreamwearNasalCushion or AirfitN/P30i? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: [Equipment] Anyone used the ContourCPAPmax2.0 pillow with DreamwearNasalCushion or AirfitN/P30i? (/Thread-Equipment-Anyone-used-the-ContourCPAPmax2-0-pillow-with-DreamwearNasalCushion-or-AirfitN-P30i)

Anyone used the ContourCPAPmax2.0 pillow with DreamwearNasalCushion or AirfitN/P30i? - vrapche031 - 04-29-2020

I am currently using the Dreamwear Nasal cushion, without those tubes that go in your nose - so only the cradle under it. The masks fits me a lot better than the other ones I tried but I tend to rotate a lot before I fall asleep and during the night - both sides and on the back. 

The only issue I have is that when I turn around on the side, the mask sometimes gets pushed by the pillow and creates leaks or is no comfortable. 

I was planning to buy the Contour CPAPmax 2.0 pillow but then realised with the mask that I currently have, it might not work that well. If I didnt have the tubes coming on the side of my face then I could just place the mask in one of the holes on the side of the pillow. But with the tubes on the sides of my face, I am not sure if that would actually work. 

Any experience with this?

RE: Anyone used the ContourCPAPmax2.0 pillow with DreamwearNasalCushion or AirfitN/P30i? - vrapche031 - 04-30-2020

bump bump

RE: Anyone used the ContourCPAPmax2.0 pillow with DreamwearNasalCushion or AirfitN/P30i? - Sleeprider - 04-30-2020

I think the contour pillows are more suited to accommodating conventional full face and nasal masks. The air tubes running along the side of the head seem to be a problem for side-sleepers with with the Dreamwear of Resmed P30i. FWIW, I have never had a problem with the Airfit P10. With the tubes, I would avoid any pillow that is too firm and allows the tube to be compressed. Hopefully someone with direct experience using the Contour pillow with Dreamwear will post.

RE: Anyone used the ContourCPAPmax2.0 pillow with DreamwearNasalCushion or AirfitN/P30i? - Crimson Nape - 04-30-2020

I have one that I use occasionally. Being a side sleeper, I have successfully used it with a Full Face Mask (FFM) and Nasal Pillows. It can be adjusted to avoid mask-push. Normally, I prefer the buckwheat pillow over the Contour pillow because of its ability to be formed for best support of my head and the mask I'm using.

RE: Anyone used the ContourCPAPmax2.0 pillow with DreamwearNasalCushion or AirfitN/P30i? - vrapche031 - 04-30-2020

I decided to order it and give it a go. Might then switch to the full face mask from Dreamwear, the only reason why I already didnt was because side sleeping with it meant a lot of leaks