Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
onkor.net and Respironics SD Data Card - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: onkor.net and Respironics SD Data Card (/Thread-onkor-net-and-Respironics-SD-Data-Card)

Pages: 1 2

onkor.net and Respironics SD Data Card - wojowojo16 - 03-24-2013

ok, so I've tried sleephyhead and onkor, and looked at my sd card.

Sleepyhead says there is no data on the card.

Onkor imports BUT I'm only getting like 15-45 minute sessions at night, not the whole night. Even if I wear for 7 hours.

Why is the data not recording properly to my card?

Thanks!

RE: onkor.net and Respironics SD Data Card - Sleepster - 03-24-2013

I don't know anything about Onkor. I've never used it and I don't know anyone who has.

For SleepyHead you need to download and install the 60 Series patch.

I also recommend EncoreBasic. You should be able to find a free copy of that somewhere.

RE: onkor.net and Respironics SD Data Card - wojowojo16 - 03-24-2013

I think the issue is the card does not contain a lot of data.

RE: onkor.net and Respironics SD Data Card - Sleepster - 03-24-2013

(03-24-2013, 09:19 AM)wojowojo16 Wrote: I think the issue is the card does not contain a lot of data.

If that's the case then your machine is malfunctioning.

I agree! I have a call into the distributor.

The files on the card for a session are 1k 1k and 50-100k reapectively. It's broken. Also, the ahi on the machine says 1 thing but the data off the card says another.

RE: onkor.net and Respironics SD Data Card - Ugly - 03-24-2013

(03-24-2013, 08:49 AM)Sleepster Wrote: I don't know anything about Onkor. I've never used it and I don't know anyone who has.

For SleepyHead you need to download and install the 60 Series patch.

I also recommend EncoreBasic.

Pssst! May I suggest that Onkor=Encore? Oh-jeez

RE: onkor.net and Respironics SD Data Card - PaulaO2 - 03-24-2013

Actually, Ugly, that's how they spell it.

RE: onkor.net and Respironics SD Data Card - JJJ - 03-24-2013

(03-24-2013, 11:39 AM)wojowojo16 Wrote: The files on the card for a session are 1k 1k and 50-100k reapectively. It's broken. Also, the ahi on the machine says 1 thing but the data off the card says another.

I have a Respironics machine that worked fine for a year and then the card reader refused to mount the card. It recognized that the card was inserted, so some of the pins were still connecting, but it wouldn't read or write to the card. The card works fine in other readers, so I know it is the card reader in the CPAP that is bad.

If your machine has a flaky card reader that could account for missing and corrupted data. I replaced the Respironics machine with a Resmed S9 Autoset and kept the Respironics as a backup. Even if I can't get data off it, it still works otherwise. It's out of warranty, so I've been meaning to disassemble it to see if I can replace the card reader.

RE: onkor.net and Respironics SD Data Card - JJJ - 03-24-2013

(03-24-2013, 11:43 AM)Ugly Wrote: Pssst! May I suggest that Onkor=Encore?

No, Onkor is a web based data viewer. I tried it once before I got SleepyHead working on my computer. It's better than nothing, but not really in the same league as SleepyHead.