Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Stopped breathing for 20+ seconds multiple times. Please look at my chart? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Stopped breathing for 20+ seconds multiple times. Please look at my chart? (/Thread-Stopped-breathing-for-20-seconds-multiple-times-Please-look-at-my-chart)

Stopped breathing for 20+ seconds multiple times. Please look at my chart? - sharksito - 07-17-2020

Hi,

this is the first time I actually slept with the mask the whole night. Other nights were only 3-5 hours.

Even though I stopped breathing multiple times throughout the night, I actually felt much rested than other days. I'm sorry That I have my o2 seperate of the actual results. I don't have the o2 sensor that you guys use. But as you can see my oxygen only went down to the low 90's (92) one single time.

Resmed oscar chart:
[attachment=24680]

o2 chart:
[attachment=24681]

Example of when I stopped breathing for 20+ seconds:
[attachment=24682]

RE: Stopped breathing for 20+ seconds multiple times. Please look at my chart? - Crimson Nape - 07-17-2020

Please use the "F12" key to take a screenshot in OSCAR.   It will collapse both the calendar and pie chart so more informative information can be displayed.  Also, you can open the "Events" tab, on the left, and expand each event type.  This will show the event length, in seconds, within parenthesis.

What type of oximeter are you using? OSCAR allows of data importation from several models.

RE: Stopped breathing for 20+ seconds multiple times. Please look at my chart? - Sleeprider - 07-17-2020

Most of the events are CA which is rarely a problem for oxygen saturation. In fact most CA like this is caused because you have not adapted to the increased ventilation of CPAP and these events will normally stabilize and diminish as you adapt. This looks like very good therapy and a good start that has mostly eliminate obstructive events. Pressure is varying within a narrow range which suggests pretty good settings, close to optimal. I'm sure you will become more comfortable as you become more accustomed to the mask and pressure.

RE: Stopped breathing for 20+ seconds multiple times. Please look at my chart? - sharksito - 07-17-2020

Here are my events:

[attachment=24684]

For anyone wondering I'm using a Wellue o2 ring the orange one.

RE: Stopped breathing for 20+ seconds multiple times. Please look at my chart? - Gideon - 07-17-2020

You only "Stopped" breathing for 9-10 seconds, the remainder if the central eveny is the preceding waxing and waning that is typical of CO2 induced/Treatment-Emergent Central apneas.

Will you provide us with all of your settings, or eliminate both the Calendar and Pie Chart so tyour settings will show.

Note that event durations in Sleepyhead are often incorrect. One of the man things fixed in the current version of OSCAR, including an easy screen shot without having to disable then enable the calandar and piechart by useing F12 to take the screenshot.

RE: Stopped breathing for 20+ seconds multiple times. Please look at my chart? - Crimson Nape - 07-17-2020

If you upgrade to OSCAR v-1.1.1 you will be able to import and merge your Wellue/Viatom data with your sleep data.  Also, SleepyHead was making certain "assumptions" that were not actually being reported by your CPAP.    I strongly suggest that you upgrade to OSCAR to get a more realistic analysis.

RE: Stopped breathing for 20+ seconds multiple times. Please look at my chart? - sharksito - 07-17-2020

(07-17-2020, 10:06 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: If you upgrade to OSCAR v-1.1.1 you will be able to import and merge your Wellue/Viatom data with your sleep data.  Also, SleepyHead was making certain "assumptions" that were not actually being reported by your CPAP.    I strongly suggest that you upgrade to OSCAR to get a more realistic analysis.

I will do that ASAP Smile. Sorry for bothering yall. This is all so confusing. Thanks for the help.

I just moved everything to OSCAR and my o2 sensor data:

These contain all the charts INCLUDING o2 data and pulse rate:

[attachment=24695]

[attachment=24696]

[attachment=24697]

Events tab: 

[attachment=24698]

RE: Stopped breathing for 20+ seconds multiple times. Please look at my chart? - Sleeprider - 07-17-2020

Well it's safe to say you have no problem with SpO2 and can just do periodic monitoring if you want.