Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
no progress in 5 month - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: no progress in 5 month (/Thread-no-progress-in-5-month)

Pages: 1 2

no progress in 5 month - cpapnovice - 09-20-2020

[attachment=26730] attached is my last night report. Just looking at report it looks ok. correct? but it is not about numbers, it is about patient. machine actually makes me feel worse. i am exhausted, sleepy. i can't get 7 hours of sleep on machine. attached is my best case when i am actually able to sleep, most of the nights i barely sleep and think i only woke up once in 5 months with mask on. am i missing some setting? my sleep doctor is useless. What is therapy option for autoset for her machine?
i started to use SD card for 2 nights but it is interesting i get about 5 days of data. where data is coming from?

RE: no progress in 5 month - Sleeprider - 09-20-2020

You have several therapy options availble on your machine, and with the for her mode at 9-20 with EPR 3 your events are mostly centrals, but in an acceptable range. At this point your priority is comfort not AHI, and we need to narrow down what "feels" better. If I read your question properly, you are a sleeping, why you don't feel better. You are at just 5-hours of therapy and just starting. You need to sleep close to 8 hours per night and give this some time. You don't recover from years of obstructive apnea and expect to feel great after 5-1/2 hours of therapy. There is nothing obviously wrong with your settings or results, you do need to give it time and get some reasonable sleep time.

RE: no progress in 5 month - cpapnovice - 09-20-2020

i am on autoset 10  from may 2020, but  on for her autoset for less than 2 weeks

RE: no progress in 5 month - OpalRose - 09-20-2020

Can you post a chart when you used the Auto mode compared to the For Her mode?

RE: no progress in 5 month - cpapnovice - 09-20-2020

i only started using sd card 2 days ago. I know myair is not real app, but my results were pretty much the same. I will use my old machine and post picture.

RE: no progress in 5 month - staceyburke - 09-20-2020

Then post what you have on OSCAR

RE: no progress in 5 month - cpapnovice - 09-21-2020

i posted what i have from Oscar. it is right there embedded in my first post.

added image

RE: no progress in 5 month - staceyburke - 09-21-2020

The data is coming from an old card that may have been used in that machine or another.  You have only had the card for 2 days I would reformat the card and start new.  or just ignore the 3 nights before.  Your Sats page will not be correct either way.

correct i used this card on resmed s9 machine 4-5 years ago. this is my second and last effort with cpap. i only looking at last 2, now 3 nights of data. Just strange why i see more data.