Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
AirView - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: AirView (/Thread-AirView--30532)

Pages: 1 2

AirView - Sleepster - 10-01-2020

I have one of the ResMed A10 series (AirSense and AirCurve 10) machines. Today I had a virtual visit with my sleep doc. She was able to download all the data from my machine remotely and view it using a ResMed program called AirView. Anyone ever heard of this or know how to get it? She said it's "expensive".

RE: AirView - Gideon - 10-01-2020

Become a doctor, DME, Medical Center, Sleep Center, etc. and you should have no problem. AirView deals with a detailed set of data that is sent OTA but is collected at a lower data rate than what is on the SD Card.

RE: AirView - Sleepster - 10-01-2020

ResScan was supposedly its predecessor? That was available only to professionals, too, but people found a way to get around that.

When you say "lower data rate than what is on the SD card" what does that mean? The data is sent at a lower rate OTA than it is written to the SD card? Or do you mean there's more data on the SD card than what is sent OTA? My guess would be that both are true,

RE: AirView - Sleeprider - 10-01-2020

Airview is a subscription service from Resmed that provides, DMEs doctors and other professionals access to over the air data. ResScan always required a patient to bring in the physical machine or SD card, and Airview has been around as long as the consumer-side MyAir has.

RE: AirView - Gideon - 10-01-2020

Airview uses fewer samples per second than the data we read from the SD Card, thus a lower data rate.

RE: AirView - biorn - 03-03-2021

(10-01-2020, 08:40 PM)Gideon Wrote: Airview uses fewer samples per second than the data we read from the SD Card, thus a lower data rate.

Hello,

What is the data rate for sd card and for airview?

Thanks

RE: AirView - Gideon - 03-03-2021

From the AirCurve manual

[Image: attachment.php?aid=30529]

From the AutoSet manual
Note: The lack of Detailed Data from the AutoSet to AirView.  I did not expect this

[Image: attachment.php?aid=30531]

Interestingly, I was hesitant to change my Prisma 10a to an airsense 10 for spo2 and online sync but so it's useless for me.

I will therefore continue with the Prisma which is quieter and check for the airsense 11 when it becomes available.

Thanks for those details.

RE: AirView - Gideon - 03-03-2021

Note that the oxygen meter frequency is for the quite expensive ResMed model. Many other models are compatible with OSCAR which is what you should be looking at to evaluate your therapy.

For the price it's not a problem for me.

But I seek to have a full online-sync solution.

I hope the airsense 11 will have this feature.

Do you know a way to have an airview access? (with my doctor or another way)

About oscar I never tried it, not compatible with Prisma 10a, so I actually use PTs which seem have enought feature atm. (but no oxymeter)

Do you have an airsense10 therapy file  sample to share with me to try Oscar and Rescan?