Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
REsMed AirSense 10 for Her - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: REsMed AirSense 10 for Her (/Thread-REsMed-AirSense-10-for-Her)

REsMed AirSense 10 for Her - Humayun - 10-09-2020

My mom aged 63 uses Resmed ArSense 10 for Her. She does not live in the US.

I got the files in the email: 
STR.edf
Identification.tgt
Identification.crc

Trying to use 31302_ResScan_5.9 and OSCAR-1.1.1-Win64.

In OSCAR-1.1.1-Win64, I select the folder but it does not generate a report.

In 31302_ResScan_5.9, it seems to only read SD card and does not allow me to select the folder in the computer.

Anyone has a clue?

Thanks for your time and support.

RE: REsMed AirSense 10 for Her - Gideon - 10-09-2020

You want a full zip of the sd card. Un zip it in a new folder then OSCAR should have no issues.

Read an wants to see the actual sd card

RE: REsMed AirSense 10 for Her - Jeff8356 - 10-09-2020

You are missing most of the data from the SD card.  It should look something like this:

[attachment=27252]

Depending on how long she has been using the machine and how much data she has on the SD card, it may be better to use something like DropBox or GoogleDrive to transfer the files.  Emails usually have a limit on how big the attachments can be.

RE: REsMed AirSense 10 for Her - Crimson Nape - 10-09-2020

(10-09-2020, 06:53 AM)Humayun Wrote: In 31302_ResScan_5.9, it seems to only read SD card and does not allow me to select the folder in the computer.
Anyone has a clue?

Simple answer; ResScan will only read from an SD card and not from a directory on your computer.

RE: REsMed AirSense 10 for Her - Humayun - 10-10-2020

(10-09-2020, 06:58 AM)bonjour Wrote: You want a full zip of the sd card.  Un zip it in a new folder then OSCAR should have no issues.

Read an wants to see the actual sd card

Thanks for reaching out. It was a great help. I appreciate it. Thanks.

RE: REsMed AirSense 10 for Her - Humayun - 10-12-2020

(10-09-2020, 09:21 AM)Jeff8356 Wrote: You are missing most of the data from the SD card.  It should look something like this:

Depending on how long she has been using the machine and how much data she has on the SD card, it may be better to use something like DropBox or GoogleDrive to transfer the files.  Emails usually have a limit on how big the attachments can be.
Your input was of great help. Thank for your time. Regards.

(10-09-2020, 10:09 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote:
(10-09-2020, 06:53 AM)Humayun Wrote: In 31302_ResScan_5.9, it seems to only read SD card and does not allow me to select the folder in the computer.
Anyone has a clue?

Simple answer; ResScan will only read from an SD card and not from a directory on your computer.

Your input was of great help. Thanks for reaching out. Regards.