Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Discount Code for Wellue/Viatom Oximeters - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Commercial Posts (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Commercial-Posts)
+--- Thread: Discount Code for Wellue/Viatom Oximeters (/Thread-Discount-Code-for-Wellue-Viatom-Oximeters)

Pages: 1 2

Discount Code for Wellue/Viatom Oximeters - Crimson Nape - 10-15-2020

Update: As of 10-28-2020 - Use YY20 for 20%. The following discount codes only provide a 10% discount, Wellue20, NEWS10, and sidstips.

Wellue (Viatom) oximeter site has a 20% discount coupon without an expiration date, at least not one that I can find.  The discount code is: Wellue20.

Also, until 10/17/2020 the Wellue website is advertising the 20% off automatically.

For those unfamiliar with this brand, they offer a ring design model, RingO2, and a wrist worn model, SleepU.  Supported platforms for their software are Apple iOS, Android, Mac/OSX, and Windows.   These models also will work with OSCAR, using the Viatom import feature.

Prepare to shop!   Big Grin

RE: Discount Code for Wellue/Viatom Oximeters - Grandpapa-G - 10-21-2020

Last Spring I was shopping for a recording oximeter to compliment the Oscar graphs. After considerable internet searching I settled on the Wellue Sleepu model. As a result of the searching I received a number of popup adds for Wellue products on Facebook, several of which contained discount codes (with no apparent expiration date). After trying 3 different times to place an order as soon as I received a code and being told the code was no longer valid I became frustrated and complained by email to Wellue. The replied with a different 20% discount code that they assured would be valid - and it was. I am happy with the product but I remain a little suspicious of the marketing method.

RE: Discount Code for Wellue/Viatom Oximeters - Trader Joe - 10-22-2020

I see Crimson Nate has the SleepU. Has anyone tried the ring? Both have a bulkier part on either wrist or hand, but both look more comfortable than the contecs.

ETA: nevermind, I found more information from a search

RE: Discount Code for Wellue/Viatom Oximeters - Crimson Nape - 10-22-2020

To answer your questions; OpalRose has the O2 Ring and has stated in a post that she loves it.   Both the wrist and the ring are lighter and less bulky than the CMS-50 models.   I really like the SleepU wrist version.

RE: Discount Code for Wellue/Viatom Oximeters - OpalRose - 10-22-2020

Yep, I have the O2 Ring. I don't use it every night, maybe once to twice a week... just enough to keep tabs if any changes.

The Ring is very lightweight and you can wear it on whatever finger/hand is most comfortable.
It's easy to use, just place it on your finger and start your Cpap. It all aligns up quite nicely.

RE: Discount Code for Wellue/Viatom Oximeters - happydreams - 10-28-2020

Has the price substantially changed?  Can I mention that here?
The ring seems to be         $X, 
whereas the sleepU is now $X-1.  

This is prior to any discounts.  I visited the site a couple of weeks ago, and I could have sworn the prices were lower.

Torn between the two, since they seem to be nearly the same price now.  How does the ring fit?  Can it be adjusted?  Does it fall off?

Do I need to load or use any other software to import to OSCAR?  I have an Android phone, but I'm not wild about creating yet another account that may be questionable on a security side.  I try to limit these kinds of apps.  

I'm on a linux (Ubuntu 20.04) platform, and lets just say that linux does not seem to be on the Wellue list.

RE: Discount Code for Wellue/Viatom Oximeters - Crimson Nape - 10-28-2020

The software; I use both Linux and Windows. The Windows platform is straight forward. You connect the Wellue to your PC via the supplied USB/HID cable and download via their software.

Using Linux gets a little creative. You download the Wellue's data via Bluetooth to your phone. You then transfer the data to your Linux box with a USB cable that will fit your phone or, move the stored data to your Google Drive on the phone and then access it within your Linux box.

Incorporating it within OSCAR is a no-brainer. Import your daily sleep data then go to Data ⇾ Import Viatom Data and select the location on your PC where you store the data, and select the file. The data files are named by the date and start time with no file suffix. (example: 20201028233010)

If you are wondering, Viatom and Wellue are the same. The name used depends on your market location in the world.

(10-28-2020, 12:49 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The software; I use both Linux and Windows.  The Windows platform is straight forward. You connect the Wellue to your PC via the supplied USB/HID cable and download via their software.  

Using Linux gets a little creative.  You download the Wellue's data via Bluetooth to your phone.  You then transfer the data to your Linux box with a USB cable that will fit your phone or, move the stored data to your Google Drive on the phone and then access it within your Linux box.  

Incorporating it within OSCAR is a no-brainer.   Import your daily sleep data then go to Data ⇾ Import Viatom Data and select the location on your PC where you store the data, and select the file.  The data files are named by the date and start time with no file suffix. (example: 20201028233010)

If you are wondering, Viatom and Wellue are the same.  The name used depends on your market location in the world.
Well that's better than I expected, but clunky.  Let me ask this very directly, because I want to be sure.  I think I know the answer, but need to ask this explicitly.  "Is there a direct connect from the device via USB to OSCAR, on linux, like there was with the Contec CMS50F?"  

I never used the Contec program.  

I have used Windows, for ages, even have a Win10 laptop, but it's the sorriest piece of junk I've ever owned.  (A cheap laptop, running Win10)  For normal daily use, I'm a linux guy.  Been that way for decades now.  Helps me get work done without drama.  I'd use Win10 (have nothing against it, its ok) if I had a better platform to run it on, but I don't have a spare machine.  Just don't have a compelling need to go to Win10, when what I have works just fine.

RE: Discount Code for Wellue/Viatom Oximeters - Crimson Nape - 10-28-2020

No, it will not do a direct device import. At this time, it will only import its data file.

(10-28-2020, 02:05 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: No, it will not do a direct device import.  At this time, it will only import its data file.

That's what I suspected.  Thanks for the confirmation.  Much appreciated.