Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
MyAir gives a different result than Oscar 1.2.0 - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: MyAir gives a different result than Oscar 1.2.0 (/Thread-MyAir-gives-a-different-result-than-Oscar-1-2-0)

Pages: 1 2

MyAir gives a different result than Oscar 1.2.0 - snoringgiraffe - 11-20-2020

Last night MyAir said my AHI was 1.1 but Oscar says it was 0.28. Also the time reported on MyAir was 7:09 whereas Oscar shows 7:06. Any ideas what is going on?

RE: MyAir gives a different result than Oscar 1.2.0 - OpalRose - 11-20-2020

Post your OSCAR data as we may be able to see where the difference lies.

RE: MyAir gives a different result than Oscar 1.2.0 - snoringgiraffe - 11-20-2020

[attachment=28237]

RE: MyAir gives a different result than Oscar 1.2.0 - snoringgiraffe - 11-20-2020

It looks like something is wrong with the sessions on the bottom left. I tried checking them all but they don't consolidate to make up the entire night.

RE: MyAir gives a different result than Oscar 1.2.0 - OpalRose - 11-20-2020

Thanks for posting your chart.

It looks like only one of three sessions are turned on.  Look at the bottom left sidebar, and click on the colored bars to turn on sessions, as it is only showing one session at 4hrs and 11 minutes. You clearly have 4 sessions.

At the top of the statistics, it show a total of 7hrs and 6 minutes.

Smaller discrepancies could just be from rounding of numbers.

Also, it's helpful to include the events graph when posting.

(11-20-2020, 01:35 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Thanks for posting your chart.

It looks like only one of three sessions are turned on.  Look at the bottom left sidebar, and click on the colored bars to turn on sessions, as it is only showing one session at 4hrs and 11 minutes.  You clearly have 4 sessions.  

At the top of the statistics, it show a total of 7hrs and 6 minutes.  

Smaller discrepancies could just be from rounding of numbers.

Also, it's helpful to include the events graph when posting.

Thank you. But when I click the other little boxes they don't turn yellow orange. They only show me that little segment on the graph one at a time.

RE: MyAir gives a different result than Oscar 1.2.0 - Jeff8356 - 11-20-2020

Another option is to scroll to the bottom in the left pane and tick all the checkboxes under "Session Information":

[attachment=28238]

Yes, I did check all those boxes too but it still does not match the Myair 1.1 AHI. When they are all checked it shows AHI 0.28. Oddly, if I uncheck the second box the AHI goes up to 0.36. And if I uncheck the third box it goes to 0.43. Unchecking the last box takes it to 0.48. 
Also, what is the Event Graph so that in the future I can include it. Thank you.

RE: MyAir gives a different result than Oscar 1.2.0 - SarcasticDave94 - 11-20-2020

It may be just me, but I tend to just focus on one source for therapy data. After OSCAR has been offered, I stopped looking at MyAir. Not because of differences in time or events, but that OSCAR has far more useful data for me to self manage my therapy. I found MyAir lacking details that I thought were needed.

RE: MyAir gives a different result than Oscar 1.2.0 - SarcasticDave94 - 11-20-2020

Events: it is the chart with the flag marks on it showing what event occurred and when. I pin my Event chart at the top for it to show all the time.