Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
PR System One Backlight ? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: PR System One Backlight ? (/Thread-PR-System-One-Backlight)

PR System One Backlight ? - The Happy Dreamer - 03-05-2012

Can anyone tell me how the LCD Backlight works on the PRS1 ? When I turn the cpap on the light does not come on, even with auto start on it don’t come on.

RE: PR System One Backlight ? - Sleepster - 03-05-2012

If you rotate the knob the backlight on the LCD panel comes on for a few seconds. Also, if you have the humidifier on, there's an indicator light for that.

RE: PR System One Backlight ? - greatunclebill - 03-05-2012

(03-05-2012, 09:52 PM)The Dreamer Wrote: Can anyone tell me how the LCD Backlight works on the PRS1 ? When I turn the cpap on the light does not come on, even with auto start on it don’t come on.

there is a setting for that. its called humidifier led backlight. it should be on. if you push the on button or turn the knob and it don't come on you probably have it off in your clinician settings. if it is on but the light don't come on the machine may be defective.

RE: PR System One Backlight ? - The Happy Dreamer - 03-05-2012

(03-05-2012, 10:17 PM)greatunclebill Wrote:
(03-05-2012, 09:52 PM)The Dreamer Wrote: Can anyone tell me how the LCD Backlight works on the PRS1 ? When I turn the cpap on the light does not come on, even with auto start on it don’t come on.

there is a setting for that. its called humidifier led backlight. it should be on. if you push the on button or turn the knob and it don't come on you probably have it off in your clinician settings. if it is on but the light don't come on the machine may be defective.

The humidifier led backlight works, its the LCD screen that I'm talking about.

(03-05-2012, 10:12 PM)Sleepster Wrote: If you rotate the knob the backlight on the LCD panel comes on for a few seconds. Also, if you have the humidifier on, there's an indicator light for that.

Is there not away to turn the backlight on the LCD panel on when the cpap is running?

(03-05-2012, 10:28 PM)The Dreamer Wrote:
(03-05-2012, 10:12 PM)Sleepster Wrote: If you rotate the knob the backlight on the LCD panel comes on for a few seconds. Also, if you have the humidifier on, there's an indicator light for that.

Is there not away to turn the backlight on the LCD panel on when the cpap is running?

i just tested mine and my wifes. no there is not.

(03-05-2012, 10:45 PM)greatunclebill Wrote:

That' dumb, why did they even put a light on it if you can't turn it on when you need it?

(03-05-2012, 10:58 PM)The Dreamer Wrote:
(03-05-2012, 10:45 PM)greatunclebill Wrote:

That' dumb, why did they even put a light on it if you can't turn it on when you need it?

agreed. it is what it is.

my wife's is a year older than mine and the backlight doesn't even come on, just the ramp light and humidity numbers.