Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
First photos of new ResMed AirSense 11 - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: First photos of new ResMed AirSense 11 (/Thread-First-photos-of-new-ResMed-AirSense-11)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

First photos of new ResMed AirSense 11 - A KLERK - 04-01-2021

I received this first data/photo sheet of ResMed #11:
[attachment=31160]

It’s a pity that only 700kB is allowed: the original is ~ 897kB. I wil upload it to my DropBox.

RE: First (?) photos of new ResMed - pholynyk - 04-01-2021

I can't wait to remove the sticker that says "Not for Patient Use"...

RE: First (?) photos of new ResMed - Sleeprider - 04-01-2021

I see some cable connectors but no SD card slot. Air intake and filter appears to have moved to the back. If that is the power connector on the back, it appears to be a new proprietary configuration. My observations are speculative based on rather poor image quality.

RE: First (?) photos of new ResMed - Crimson Nape - 04-01-2021

The power connector (I'm guessing), on the back, looks very similar to a USB configuration. All in all, the design isn't that much a drastic departure from the A10 as the A10 was from the S9. Notice the sticker on the back is 2017, and you can't take it in to the MRI with you. . . Bummer!

RE: First (?) photos of new ResMed - SuperSleeper - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 09:05 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: but no SD card slot

Uh oh... here we go with the squashing of the patient-empowerment movement perhaps...

Hopefully not solely a proprietary or cloud-based data-recording system that's inaccessible to the patient.   Thinking-about

I'm hoping that there might be an SD card slot beneath the hinged door area covering the filters or another "hidden" area.

RE: First (?) photos of new ResMed - SarcasticDave94 - 04-01-2021

Well it's different but not drastic except for the data issue. I'd not be surprised if SD is AWOL.

RE: First (?) photos of new ResMed - Sleeprider - 04-01-2021

(04-01-2021, 12:21 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 09:05 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: but no SD card slot

Uh oh... here we go with the squashing of the patient-empowerment movement perhaps...

Hopefully not solely a proprietary or cloud-based data-recording system that's inaccessible to the patient.   Thinking-about

I'm hoping that there might be an SD card slot beneath the hinged door area covering the filters or another "hidden" area.

There are lots of things we can't tell from these low resolution photos.  Look at the power button. I see a door and latch on top that may be concealing other buttons or even a SD card.  At this point we have no idea what's going on with this new machine, but the Home and Start buttons and control knob seem to be replaced with an on/off button, and I suspect there is more under that panel. I can't even tell how a humidifier chamber can be put in, but I hope they made it easier for our friends with arthritic or weak hands.

RE: First (?) photos of new ResMed - RayBee - 04-01-2021

It looks like it might have a touch screen. Just a guess of course.

I'm sure the 10 series will be around for a fairly long time. Fingers crossed. But hey, there may be a few added features in the ASV variant such as a nice backup RR. Sometimes I feel that is a weak point in my ASV. Well, when only when I don't breathe that is.

RE: First (?) photos of new ResMed - A KLERK - 04-02-2021

I found out it comes grom here:

Interesting thread...

ADMIN EDIT:  link didn't work.   Here's the full-res image & comments:

[Image: AirSense-11.jpeg]

Quote:Some observations:

Only 3 base models, (AutoSet, Elite, CPAP), no reference to a for Her model
   I'm aware of the following packages:
       39000 - AirSense 11 AutoSet USA CO
       39001 - AirSense 11 AutoSet USA TRI
       39002 - AirSense 11 CPAP USA CO
       39003 - AirSense 11 CPAP USA TRI
       39004 - AirSense 11 Elite USA CO
       39005 - AirSense 11 Elise USA TRI
       39006 - AirSense 11 AutoSet CAN CO
       39007 - AirSense 11 AutoSet CAN TRI
       39008 - AirSense 11 CPAP CAN CO
       39009 - AirSense 11 CPAP CAN TRI
       39010 - AirSense 11 Elite CAN CO
       390011 - AirSense 11 Elise CAN TRI
       Where USA/CAN represent countries US or Canada, CO ships with just a humidifier, TRI ships with Humidifier and heated hose.
   Similar sized footprint to the AS10
   The on/off button is larger
   The home/select buttons have been removed in lieu of what appears to be a larger touch screen. No idea how to get into Clinical Mode
   All units have a similar look and identified by a different "side plate". I don't know if their is a different colour scheme on models.
   The filter has been moved from the side to the back, it appears to be the same size as the AS10/S9
   The Heated Hose connecter appears to have a similar connector as the AS10, but doesn't appear to swivel
   The power connector is 24v and is no longer a barrel style laptop connector. It's seen in the rear view beside the MR sticker
   There doesn't appear to be an SD Card or Oxi-port, and I could find no reference to either. Though it's possible their could be a "door" that could expose them. Perhaps that's a button above the AirSense 11 on the side view picture.
   The humidifier system appears similar to the AirSense 10 design, though I couldn't rind pictures of either the tank or a tank seated.
   It still uses Cellular to connect to ResMed
   It supports BlueTooth. I'm guessing it's for local app support and clinical mode similar to the Air-Mini

I have no idea about any internal software changes and can only guess the for Her algorithm is available. on the AutoSet model.

No guarantees about the accuracy of any of this, but I'll bet (in a while) after the release of the AS 11, coming back to this topic will see an accuracy of pretty darn close to 100%.

RE: First (?) photos of new ResMed - SarcasticDave94 - 04-02-2021

hey I think I'm seeing a snooze button

Coffee