Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Rice95 Therapy - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Rice95 Therapy (/Thread-Rice95-Therapy)

RE: Rice95 Therapy - OpalRose - 06-03-2021

I'm curious about missing the BP meds too.   I know that many pain medications have an affect on our sleep and AHI, so I guess lack of something that we're used to taking can have the same affect.   Dont-know

RE: Rice95 Therapy - SarcasticDave94 - 06-03-2021

OK I copy ya. Ironically I'm out of my BP meds too. It's not great on the ticker. Maybe with your BP meds the AHI drops back or you'll at least feel better. Best to ya.

RE: Rice95 Therapy - Rice95 - 06-04-2021

Coffee

Good morning my friends!

OK, here's the lowdown. I had the collar affixed the same as Wed night. I took my BP med too. 

At 2 I was awakened for some reason, and low and behold a cluster of OA's blew up, the only one of the night. I'm not sure what happened to cause that. I lay awake until I got up at 3:15. I may have gotten 6 1/2 hours, possibly more  considering I had a few minor blips from 2-3 oclock---maybe I was half asleep.

The AHI improved a lot with the collar the same and with my meds. Its not the numbers I had before that were below 1 , but its better. 

I may take a short nap later after I run this morning. 

Chart attached. 

Have a great Friday friends!! Cool

RE: Rice95 Therapy - OpalRose - 06-04-2021

Still looks good.  It's rare to expect the same low numbers night after night.  As long as you feel good in the morning.  

You may need that nap though!   Sleep-on-pillow

Got my nap!! I feel great!!

RE: Rice95 Therapy - SarcasticDave94 - 06-04-2021

Great and congrats. FWIW I'm only 51 and with my health issues I'm taking naps sometimes too. Since I'm on Disability and single right now, the boss doesn't care.

Nice to hear back Dave 
I’m 55 and retired (last month) and as long as I get 7 hours of sleep all is good

RE: Rice95 Therapy - SarcasticDave94 - 06-04-2021

Yep I hear ya. Enjoy it Coffee

Yes sereee !!! 

I’ll post again tomorrow morning…

Gnight !

RE: Rice95 Therapy - Rice95 - 06-05-2021

Coffee Good morning everyone! Happy Saturday!

Nothing dramatic to post. Numbers were up from back sleeping at 3 AHI. 
I didn't place a pillow behind my back throughout the night and I woke up a few times with extreme dry mouth and on my back. I had 21 OA events which is significantly more than normal----doubled.  1 HYPOP and no CA's. Collar was fine. Woke up bloated from eating Chinese food late--not a good choice...
Then blow air down your pipe for 7 hours Too-funny    

Gotta stay on my side to pull it off. 

I feel very rested this morning, but I'll get the pillow going again tonight. 

Just ran a mile too!

Well, you all are great and we appreciate all your hard work with this pap family. 

Blessings to all the pappers too on this Saturday.