Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Rice95 Therapy - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Rice95 Therapy (/Thread-Rice95-Therapy)

RE: Rice95 Therapy - Rice95 - 07-16-2021

Thank you ICEMAN ! 

Yes sir it sure does!

Blessings to you

RE: Rice95 Therapy - OpalRose - 07-16-2021

Excellent!  

Can you give us the name of the collar?  And if it continues to work out for you, leave a review in the Product Reviews Forum.

Thank you Opal! 

Corflex ULTRA CERVICAL COLLAR

This Corflex collar has a deeper  dip for my chin. 

The Fortuna collar I used to use had a very shallow dip.  

I think this was a difference maker. 
I’ll use it for a week and see how things go but this looks promising considering I’ve had night after night of recurring positional apneas,  and after only  1 night there was a marked improvement using the Corflex collar. 

RE: Rice95 Therapy - SarcasticDave94 - 07-16-2021

Congrats. It almost looks like somebody else's OSCAR shot. Now go build a nice trend of this kind of data.

Too-funny IKR?!  

That chart is such an aberration that it seems a little devious doesn’t it ?!

Thanks again Dave! 

I’ll post a review after a week or so of steady numbers…remains to be seen right? I’ve learned not to rush to victory too soon. 

I’m going to treat it with kid gloves , and make sure I don’t breathe on it the wrong way (pun intended) 

Coffee

RE: Rice95 Therapy - DaveL - 07-16-2021

(07-16-2021, 08:55 AM)Rice95 Wrote: Thank you Opal! 

Corflex ULTRA CERVICAL COLLAR

This Corflex collar has a deeper  dip for my chin. 

The Fortuna collar I used to use had a very shallow dip.  

I think this was a difference maker. 
I’ll use it for a week and see how things go but this looks promising considering I’ve had night after night of recurring positional apneas,  and after only  1 night there was a marked improvement using the Corflex collar. 

Thanks for the name!  I'll check it out.

Congratulations on the wonderful AHI!  

I am so impressed with all the help you've had here.
I am so impressed how you took it all in and made it work Rice95!

Well done!

RE: Rice95 Therapy - Rice95 - 07-17-2021

Thank you DaveL. Yes I've had a lot of help here. It's been extremely helpful to have such dependable experts at my fingertips, and I'm sure everyone here will agree we are all very fortunate to have this outlet.

My chart was in the 1's this morning. So far the collar is doing its job! I'll give it another week. 

Blessings to everyone! Enjoy your weekend!

Coffee

RE: Rice95 Therapy - Rice95 - 07-20-2021

Good Morning!  Coffee

The last few days the collar has been doing its work unless I rolled onto my back. I feel I have been successful when I really make a conscious effort to stay on my side, despite my shoulder issues, of which are getting better with PT and my own motivation at home to do the exercises. 
Once my shoulder is healed, obtain a solid body pillow and I feel confident I've solved the rolling over, I'll post a review. I know it is working because I have not had numbers below 1 in this short of a time span since treatment. The collar is a little rigid, but if it does its job, I'll get used to it.

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday

Chart attached.

RE: Rice95 Therapy - OpalRose - 07-20-2021

Good looking chart! like

Your great attitude and willingness to make changes is what makes it all come together.

RE: Rice95 Therapy - Rice95 - 07-20-2021

Thank you Opal!

You have been so much help! Thank you for chiming in and keeping me on the straight and narrow!

Thanks